[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
dboySasha wrote:
tell me what I need to improve in my build to increase damage?

depending on the version you're using, you can just go with the version that fits your budget.
"
shakamaran38 wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for the build im really enjoying it!

I have a few questions:

Does the "Spellbreaker" Ascendency Node start ES recharge even though we have "Ghost Reaver" Keystone allocated?
Im asking because we take the Mastery "100% increased Evasion Rating if Energy Shield Recharge has started in the past 2 seconds" and im wondering if that works.

doesn't work, I prefer the mastery of Int for evasion
btw on your HH pob, you're using purity of elements which makes u immune to shock. i think you forgot to change the charge mastery passive, immune to shock while at maximum power charges, i guess change to damage per. :)
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
shakamaran38 wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for the build im really enjoying it!

I have a few questions:

Does the "Spellbreaker" Ascendency Node start ES recharge even though we have "Ghost Reaver" Keystone allocated?
Im asking because we take the Mastery "100% increased Evasion Rating if Energy Shield Recharge has started in the past 2 seconds" and im wondering if that works.

doesn't work, I prefer the mastery of Int for evasion

thx for the quick reply!
what is your reasoning behind taking Spellbreaker and not Soul Drinker? We still have ~96% spell supp with the "suppression is lucky" mastery if we dont get +20% from spellbreaker.
And ES overleech +20% attack speed is quite strong.
Seconding soul drinker over spellbreaker, I ran this build last league through a few ubers (although I wouldn't have wanted to try uber shaper without MB with that version) and I always ran soul drinker because spellbreaker was marginally useful at best while soul drinker is completely nuts.
Hi Guys.

I made some changes to have more eHP.

What do you guys think?

https://pobb.in/t-UYgNFbFS2H
I'm doing fun game with your build.
It's the best build i ever played.

"
Shavronne's Revelation needs defense catalyst.
it's esaily increase flat energy shield +55

Please tell it next video.

And update Pob for "100% increased evasion rating if recharge energy shield mastery- on evasion and energy shield mastery"

I replyed about it but it's already done above :)

Knock back mastery is too awesome for 17tier map.

Thank you.
Last edited by glks12 on Apr 15, 2024, 10:20:47 PM
Made some changes again. Got berserk again. Managed to corrupt one Ravenuos with alva

https://pobb.in/zDypLo_8oTEa
Build of the Week Season 14.
Nice work.
Hi, today finally i swapped for Hunter endgame version. I have two questions. 1. I watched your videos on youtube. How are you building stacks from gloves so fast- after few shots (like the beginning of facetank uber lycia video). I played five t17 maps and in four of them I was running almost without these souls.

2.I have problem with mana, I tried to have everything like in your pob. I can't have precision even on 1lv (frost bomb and sigil costs 70 mana, sniper mark 81) and after using precision 70 mana left. You have in pob 6lv of precision, how? And i'm felling like sniper mark is applied hardly ever on mobs. Below i'm sending my pob.

https://pobb.in/IXbVMiruCc-W
Last edited by Krassny on Apr 16, 2024, 8:24:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info