[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Build of the Week Season 14
What is better rare 6 link are thunder fist for start mapping?

can someone please explain how badge of the brotherhood is working? with ralakesh boots, do we get max frenzy charges by equipping?
Last edited by Myst3ryMan99 on Apr 12, 2024, 2:48:18 PM
What points in Tricket tree should I take first?
getting further into lategame now was curious if u had a link for the mageblood pob was curious to see this build pushed to the limits with a mageblood if u had a pob cooked up for that in 3.24
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:

can someone please explain how badge of the brotherhood is working? with ralakesh boots, do we get max frenzy charges by equipping?

Basically yes, you can get as many permanent frenzy charges as you get power charges, so you can just focus on +1 power charges.
Anyone have thoughts on the grace of the goddess wand from the uber maven? it would require significant retooling of the build given that its a tri ele want that wants to stack increased phys damage but I think it offers a pretty big theoretical dps increase, unfortunately its also an arm and a leg right now so its hard to experiment with and my PoB doesn't have it or sacred wisps support included for some reason and I'm waiting for the next stable mac version at this point.
"
dboySasha wrote:
What is better rare 6 link are thunder fist for start mapping?

thunder fist
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:

"
the boot always guarantees the effect of the charges at their maximum, as you have 9 power charges, the amulet will make your build have a maximum of 9 frenzy charges, in other words, with the amulet and the boot you have the effect of all the charges at the maximum possible.
"
Anyone have thoughts on the grace of the goddess wand from the uber maven? it would require significant retooling of the build given that its a tri ele want that wants to stack increased phys damage but I think it offers a pretty big theoretical dps increase, unfortunately its also an arm and a leg right now so its hard to experiment with and my PoB doesn't have it or sacred wisps support included for some reason and I'm waiting for the next stable mac version at this point.

"
This wand suits KB more than PS, but I'm looking at it too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info