[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Awesome Build my friend, yesterday I did all UBER content, all its very ooook... Perfect build to do super-quick maps, and also do all UBERS easy, my first time killing UBER MAVEn... thanks my friend...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Awesome Build my friend, yesterday I did all UBER content, all its very ooook... Perfect build to do super-quick maps, and also do all UBERS easy, my first time killing UBER MAVEn... thanks my friend...

"
ty
Hey there, firstly, thank you so much for the build, I haven't had much luck this league (besides my cast while stunned Chieftain, but he can't do bosses) and currently I'm zooming into red maps, clearing fast with about 700k tooltip dps.

Currently level 87 so I figure I've got about 8-9 points left to go on the tree.

PROBLEMS

1. I was wondering...my fire resistance is still uncapped, how can I get more? Could I potentially use 1 flask, which will still give me 3 empty slots for increased lightning pen from my tincture?

2. More DPS, I know I don't have enough for even shaper guardians at this stage. How to get more, is it just the wand and some points on the tree? Gear upgrades?

My characters are public, any help would be amazing and as I said, first build in a long time I've truly liked :)

Cheers,
"
Kdronin18 wrote:
Hey there, firstly, thank you so much for the build, I haven't had much luck this league (besides my cast while stunned Chieftain, but he can't do bosses) and currently I'm zooming into red maps, clearing fast with about 700k tooltip dps.

Currently level 87 so I figure I've got about 8-9 points left to go on the tree.

PROBLEMS

1. I was wondering...my fire resistance is still uncapped, how can I get more? Could I potentially use 1 flask, which will still give me 3 empty slots for increased lightning pen from my tincture?

2. More DPS, I know I don't have enough for even shaper guardians at this stage. How to get more, is it just the wand and some points on the tree? Gear upgrades?

My characters are public, any help would be amazing and as I said, first build in a long time I've truly liked :)

Cheers,

"
in your case the best solution would be to add a timeless to solve your resistance problem and level up to lvl 96.
Use the cheapest version of my build as a base.
https://pobb.in/s_jHeDGGjkRM
I have started rolling one to test, but I just realised how tight resists are: how does the build deal with elemental curses or altars?
Would it benefit from changing one of the auras (haste?) for purity of elements to overcap and remove exposure to alternative ailments.
"
Zepepsico wrote:
I have started rolling one to test, but I just realised how tight resists are: how does the build deal with elemental curses or altars?
Would it benefit from changing one of the auras (haste?) for purity of elements to overcap and remove exposure to alternative ailments.

"
In a gaming scenario, various afflictions can significantly impact gameplay, with freezing being one of the most troublesome. To address this challenge, the skill "One Step Ahead" provides almost immunity to chill and freezing effects.

Concerning physical afflictions, an effective strategy involves using an abyss jewel with the corruption "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted by you," eliminating concerns about bleeding. Similarly, a corrupted ring with the property "Bleeding cannot be inflicted by you" resolves the bleeding issue.

Regarding fire afflictions, incorporating the "Soul of Abberath" Pantheon provides robust defense, while mastering charges is an effective solution for lightning effects. It is important to note that these choices are optional and should align with your gameplay strategy and character build.

It's worth emphasizing that when opting for an abyss jewel, it is advisable for it to have resistance and base damage to fire, maximizing its effectiveness in tackling the challenges of the game.

Altars, in blue don't take altars of charges, and in red I believe you can take everything but test and adapt with your gameplay.
Yes I did read that section, I meant the alternative elemental ailments like sap scorch brittle which can sometimes feature heavily in some maps (and simulacrum).

Regarding resistance, I am on my phone so can't check exact values, but I meant what do you do against flammability, elemental weakness and some altars that reduce your resistance?
"
Zepepsico wrote:
Yes I did read that section, I meant the alternative elemental ailments like sap scorch brittle which can sometimes feature heavily in some maps (and simulacrum).

Regarding resistance, I am on my phone so can't check exact values, but I meant what do you do against flammability, elemental weakness and some altars that reduce your resistance?

"
my final version has exactly 26% res over 75% for maps, so any curse doesn't reduce my resistance enough (fury valve +24% all ress). As for other curses, it's almost irrelevant.

"
my final version has exactly 26% res over 75% for maps, so any curse doesn't reduce my resistance enough (fury valve +24% all ress). As for other curses, it's almost irrelevant.

Thanks. I was looking at the "[3.23] Trickster - Power Siphon / Showcase vs Ubers" hence why my question on resistance (it barely overcaps)

Do you have a "aspirational" or "optimal endgame" build that does not require swapping items to do all content?
"
Zepepsico wrote:

"

Thanks. I was looking at the "[3.23] Trickster - Power Siphon / Showcase vs Ubers" hence why my question on resistance (it barely overcaps)

Do you have a "aspirational" or "optimal endgame" build that does not require swapping items to do all content?

"
The only thing I change is the map collar (I use the fury valve). But I still use my MF version when I go farming for fun. So I use my final version for Uber boss/ Sanctum, and change the belt to the HH and the amulet to the Fury Valve for Simulacrum, and switch to MF when I go to make maps with Wisp.
In summary, my final version does all the content, you can change some items to improve gameplay (like fury valve and HH) but it's totally optional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info