The Krangled event is now over and the Blast from the Past event is in full swing with players revisiting the Sentinel and Kalandra challenge leagues! We’ve gathered a few highlights for you to check out below!

Prizes for the Krangled event will be distributed shortly, you will receive a message in your Path of Exile inbox if you’ve received a prize and we will make a post on X when this process is complete!

Blast from the past is still on-going, so if you're keen to join in on the action you can find out more about the event here! There are tons of prizes up for grabs!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
Please, 1 more week
Please GO CORE, kill the 'allien vibe' and go 'gods/tribes blessing vibe' and put it on CORE GAME please <3
good ol' meta builds all over the highlights/event, who didn't see that coming.

3.23 could be a good time for a refreshing meta change, cause it's overdue since leagues hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Nov 14, 2023, 1:41:54 AM
Thanks for the highlights!

And yes please, Sentinel mechanic to go core! It's alright if recombinators become rare, but please keep the mechanic <3
That's pretty cool! I didn't join the event, but after watching the highlights... wish I did earlier!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Gotta adopt a HC mentality to deal with the 50% xp penalty!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
#GOCORE
Please just extend this event for 1 week or 1 month or just give us an option to be able to play a month of this after...

I haven't had this much fun even in early game since sentinels were here the last time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info