[3.23] Eye of Winter Triggerbot Assassin: >5000 projectiles per second (update + league start guide)

Hello !

can you give me some feedback on my POB ?

I am feeling very squishy and the DMG is very low for some reason.

https://pobb.in/F0Cit8aMAcMJ

Thank you so much !
"
Juanzito wrote:
Hello !

can you give me some feedback on my POB ?

I am feeling very squishy and the DMG is very low for some reason.

https://pobb.in/F0Cit8aMAcMJ

Thank you so much !

Is your mana cost on Arcanist Brand, Brand Recall, and Hatred zero? It looks like you’re missing 5% somewhere (unless I’m missing something) which would mean you’re not getting all your triggers.

You’ve swapped to assassin for crit but you don’t have much multi yet; recrafting the weapon can get you 35% and swapping to Nimis is a huge upgrade, losing the less damage multiplier and making room for inc crit damage support.

You can improve your weapon by self crafting it. Use a proj speed fracture, spam essences for spell damage until +1 gems, fill prefixes with harvest, lock prefixes and veiled chaos until trigger unveil. Then benchcraft multi.

You need a source of phasing. The best way to play the build is running through packs and “dragging” the projectiles through them. Phasing helps a lot with not getting body blocked while doing it. Rely on crits to freeze enemies and elusive for avoidance.

A critical piece of the builds defenses is the crazy on hit recovery (instant leech). We then just try to avoid a couple hits (evasion, elusive) while our recovery fills our life and ES back up. Since leech instances scale with the size of the hit, increasing your offense actually improves the recovery for this build.
Last edited by _Atollo_ on Dec 17, 2023, 9:14:25 AM
Since the charms didn't get reduce mana cost of skills, do you have a recommended method for method for getting the last 5% reduce mana cost when you are using the Nimis(non-MB) setup.
Would it be to get a synthesis base and make up the resist else where?
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
"
mrshroom wrote:
Since the charms didn't get reduce mana cost of skills, do you have a recommended method for method for getting the last 5% reduce mana cost when you are using the Nimis(non-MB) setup.
Would it be to get a synthesis base and make up the resist else where?

Synth ring would work, thats a good idea.

I just pathed north of Dreamer to pick up a jewel socket and got the 5% there. It's pretty point inefficient but it works.

https://pobb.in/xn4vEnwOzZib
In the ratings, you have 5/10 for the defenses. Is this for the budget(65div version) or for the full league starter that doesn't have the body armour and ammy.

I am trying to figure out how much of the 8/10 defenses is Mageblood. I am currently saving for the build, at around 65 divs, but I don't think Mageblood is gonna be something I can get for quite a while.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
What are the expected attempts of prefixes can't be changed + veiled chaos step for the wand? I failed 8 times at it and now it is bricked with full suffixes. Now it's annul and pray, right? It feels awful.

Last edited by XeloriumPOE on Dec 18, 2023, 6:21:12 PM
"
mrshroom wrote:
In the ratings, you have 5/10 for the defenses. Is this for the budget(65div version) or for the full league starter that doesn't have the body armour and ammy.

I am trying to figure out how much of the 8/10 defenses is Mageblood. I am currently saving for the build, at around 65 divs, but I don't think Mageblood is gonna be something I can get for quite a while.

Once you get to everything minus Mageblood, it's like a 7. The 5 is when you're still on Sabo. Swapping to Assassin gives you very reliable freeze while mapping which is a great defensive layer, elusive effect makes you zoomy and gives you hit avoidance, and theres so much recovery that you can top off between hits that get through evasion + avoid.

Phys hits are the weakness but you're very tanky to ele and spells. Mageblood flask scaling helps patch up the phys problem.
"
XeloriumPOE wrote:
What are the expected attempts of prefixes can't be changed + veiled chaos step for the wand? I failed 8 times at it and now it is bricked with full suffixes. Now it's annul and pray, right? It feels awful.

Average is just over 4 attempts when you block a damage over time multiplier mod IIRC. Sorry for the rotten luck.
Last edited by _Atollo_ on Dec 18, 2023, 8:38:26 PM
Why are we removing 2nd medium cluster after swapping to Assassin? Purely for skill points or am i missing something.
could u check my char out? struggling with damage in t16

https://pobb.in/y6z6jwSkkKxN
Last edited by chais321 on Dec 21, 2023, 8:44:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info