Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

Thanks for the head up. But please stop pretending you do 3-month leagues. I can not remember the last time a league was actually 3 months long. it's been that long. Just make 4 month leagues the official timeline for new leagues.
Also if you think anyone believes you will have the beta done on time for june you are sadly mistaken. You have not released anything on time in years. Don't get me wrong you guys are doing fine, just don't under estimate so much.
Also ggg has not said how long the beta will run, just a vague "1 league duration". This lack of specifics on beta length means it will be in beta for a long time. Because they are super ambitious with poe2 and will most likely be making many of the same mistakes it will take a minimum of 6 months in beta in my opinion.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Well not super excited about the delay, it really does seem like you guys are stretched too thin.

However, if we are getting both ultimatum and new bosses/new end game story it will be worth it imo.
Let's go, cant' wait.
Hey,

when can I know the exact dates. I need to take time off from work, so earlier I know the better it is.
Thank you for the amazing game! #respect

P.S: I skipped this league because league launch was conflicting with my planned vacation, I hope next league I don’t skip.
Last edited by gruumine on Oct 9, 2023, 7:33:04 PM
"
This is great news. Thank you for the update!

Game is in the best state it's been in a while. I've been playing for a few hundred hours past 40/40. Can't wait to see what's in store for 3.23. Keep up the great work!

D4BAD
Dude the game is in the badest state ever. 90% of the Builds are dead now - Seasontheme is crap as fuck.
Please stop having void leagues, standard is almost 11 years old, no matter the event it won't influence anything there, thanks
Glad the leagues being extended..Once i got enough coins i've been spending more time in this than the campaign. Because being tanky and unkillable doesn't necessarily matter in this mode.
please NO MORE out-of-map league mechanics
3.22 has been an amazing league the mechanic is fun and interesting and it feels rewarding especially with how long it takes to get to those upper ranks. Id love to see weapon trees make a comeback for the unique builds that created but if we keep going in a good direction all my time will be spent playing poe.
"
Ultraworg1337 wrote:
"
This is great news. Thank you for the update!

Game is in the best state it's been in a while. I've been playing for a few hundred hours past 40/40. Can't wait to see what's in store for 3.23. Keep up the great work!

D4BAD
Dude the game is in the badest state ever. 90% of the Builds are dead now - Seasontheme is crap as fuck.

How would you know? You have not played the Ancestor League. Your keyboard warrior skills are lacking.
Last edited by Icewid on Oct 9, 2023, 8:10:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info