Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

Make Trial of the Ancestors core please.
Cool! Can't wait for the events. Let's hope no more Ruthless ones.

Other than that, it's cool to have a few extra weeks to play some games from my steam backlog. ^^
Can we get shaders cache improvment? (quite probably it's about particles, maybe add shaders cache for particles)

Even though I entered some instances hundreds of times my cpu still compiles shaders. For some instances e.g. shaper arena it takes ~1min when CPU is at 100% usage (even when entering previously entered instance).
Last edited by leszczyn2 on Oct 9, 2023, 6:17:32 PM
Thank you GGG for the update! I am confident my friend was going to kill me if I asked him again for the millionth time if the 3.22 league was going to be 3 or 4 months long *laugh* Can't wait to see what you have in store for 3.23!
So what's Early December? 1? 8? 15? Why can't you be specific here...
Sorry, who posted this?
Try not to make a bad one like the last couple of leagues.

Oh... well at least you tried.

At this point fix the damn engine. It's been years.
Last edited by roundishcap on Oct 9, 2023, 6:18:03 PM
"
XeoTech wrote:
Will Voidborn Reliquary Keys drop in the core game after the Voidborn support pack leaves the shop?

what rofl
"3.23 scope being quite ambitious" i hope that is the case i really found trial of the ancestors boring and horrid to play.

then again if the next league is bad to me i get to play avatar frontiers of pandora at least and see if it's dogshit or not x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info