Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

Love PoE, love TotA! Game's as good as ever!

D4bad.
I'm so excited for the new core supporter pack. I hope I won't have to wait 10 months for physical products this time. KEKW
Thanks for sharing! See you in Dec. :)
"
idkwat wrote:
Really? Another 4 month league? Can you just hire more people or something? How long is this 8 man skeleton crew going to last for?

This hasn't been confirmed, right ? Or link source
3.23 is ambitious?

Can we get something new for real this time? The game has been feeling so stale lately.

Bad skills remain bad. New gems sometimes buff stuff that's already good. But mostly they're just bad too.

Can we go back to 3.20 please?
"
Ayeto wrote:
This hasn't been confirmed, right ? Or link source

Did you read the memo?
thanks for another 4 month league. Maybe it's time to expand your staff from 8 people to at least 10. To finally keep your word and make the league in 3 months?
swap people who make Cosmetics and who makes game content

once a year, please.
I hope you will release the new season on Dec 1st. I guess many of us wont be able to play during christmas time... Give us a chance to enjoy the game before holidays! Its gonna be christmas time and we want to spend time with kids and family. PLEASE
Make challenges a little bit easier, not so somplicated. also 2 last voidstones shoud ber obtainble much faster not after kill uber elder and maven
Last edited by qlasboy on Oct 9, 2023, 5:57:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info