Weekend Stash Tab Sale and New Microtransactions: Luminary Charge Effect, Void Emperor Artillery Ballista and Lightning Arrow

Storm burst mtx when?
Has anyone already bought or knows what slot will the Luminary Charges MTX take up ? IS there a special slot reserved just for power/frenzy/endurance charges?
New Ice Crash MTX that looks like a wave of water crashing someday
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
That's great and all, but isn't it about time we got some Curse skill microtransactions? (not talking about Mark skills)

Think about it. Just how long have those skills been in the game? Plus almost everyone uses them, so why not show them some love?
LA and Arti Ballista are among the most used skills in this league, not surprised they got new MTX.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
The Charges are nice but where is celestial blazing salvo MTX?
I want to give GGG money but we need the blazing
Can you disable the charges expiring sound effect if you use Discharge? It's horrible going off constantly!
Last edited by Trisma on Oct 7, 2023, 6:50:56 AM
Ability to spend my money converting 4 normal tabs into one quad tab. When?
FeelsBad
Finaly ggg making mtx for most popular skills! Ty, i love lightning arrow mtx! Need more mtx for TS PLs
Last edited by Keyreal6698 on Oct 8, 2023, 12:27:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info