Weekend Stash Tab Sale and New Microtransactions: Luminary Charge Effect, Void Emperor Artillery Ballista and Lightning Arrow

"
FartingWolf wrote:
Any reason why the ballista of the Artillery Ballista is not changing appearance?

Yeah thats a totem skin
reminds me of ra3 or fallout
still waiting for you to revert the explosive concoction nerf and give it an mtx
Keen to buy the Unique Tab if it is reworked to contain 3 of each , so we can use the 3:1 recipe , otherwise its a no buy.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
great work guys keep it up loviing the state of the game, never had so much fun in a league!

WTB BANNER SKINS!!! I have the giga nice skins but then there is this 2012 warbanner, which I'm holding with my butt cheeks... GG :D gimme a celestial flaathing BAT BANNER PLEAASE!!! Thanks
So there is no way bow builds get nerfed next league right? Clueless
"
buruc666 wrote:
great work guys keep it up loviing the state of the game, never had so much fun in a league!

WTB BANNER SKINS!!! I have the giga nice skins but then there is this 2012 warbanner, which I'm holding with my butt cheeks... GG :D gimme a celestial flaathing BAT BANNER PLEAASE!!! Thanks

Best banner skin is invisible buff, unlucky
"
cjbLazin wrote:
Get a free MTX box when you spend points non-existent !?

still too early for this, they usualy do that on the last month of the league
"
buruc666 wrote:

just slap a invisible buff effect on your banner and call it a day
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info