The Bosses and Monsters of Path of Exile 2

Not POE i want to play, slow repetitive, basically hardmode. Whats the point forcing people to fight 30 min while dodging 3 abilities over and over.

Very small arenas, and pretty much annoying abilities (in demo). Ahh well it was fun while it lasted.
"
ryaka00 wrote:
"
They can go ahead and name this Path of Elden Ring. I suppose some people like this and other's don't. For me the idea of having to fight 100+ of those isn't that appealing. We'll see...

Personally I'm VERY happy that they're keeping PoE 1 alive. I hope they truly plan to devote enough resources to it and not just keep it barely updated.

Splitting the game in 2 games is bad. Look at runescape.

I have no idea what happened to runescape. I do however see that PoE 2 is a VERY different game. One that I most likely won't enjoy playing. Sure, I'll try it out, but at the moment I'm not happy with what I see.

With that in mind, it is a VERY GOOD decision to keep both games. I'd hate to lose a game I like and be forced to play something totally different.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I hope they add Sirus look alike spells/skills to poe2 they are cool and it would be nice to roleplay as him, and hope they bring something new to the game that makes players somehow roleplay as certain bosses/characters
Looks good. It's a step forward needed for the ARPG genre. After playing Diablo 4, that game's combat system just felt outdated in 2023. PoE 2 should not make the same mistake.

Now add manual blocking/parrying and we're golden :).
Guys fix your fucking engine.

PoE2 will flop spectacularly if you won't fix performance issues and multi-threading bug.

Maybe buy some 3-rd party game engine if you can't make it yourself.
poe2 there will be no trade, this game will be about a long development in zooming completely based on RNG with minimal crafting, each of your passages will be unique and the currency you pick up from the floor will only slightly level up your build and it is not intended for exchange between players lul, as Chris already told us that "poe2 is a different game" in many senses of this statement
PoE 2 Ruthless. The PoE no one asked for.
why noobs cant understand that these characters from poe 2 not even have minimum gears and upgrades for playthrough and u cant buff them up with any gear with pure RNG item drops
stop this nonsense comments
IV
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

PoE is headed for disaster. Nobody will play a no-dopamine version of an action game, ain't happenin'

i will play the hell out of this! cant wait for it and i think it looks absolutely amazing! maybe its not for you, but, then you can just keep playing poe1. win win i guess :)
I have probably watched this video 10 times already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info