0.9.10 Patch Notes

/squelch
Is there any talk of increasing the quality of the in game map it just seems kinda poor quality in comparison to the rest of what I've seen in the game.and any chance of voice overs lol I hate all the reading.
Nice.
Wow thats a lot of sweet changes.Thanks!
Really great patch indeed
Is it reasonable for me to actually dodge False God's electro spam as a new melee character now, or rather does it do little enough damage so that I can have a reasonable option besides spamming arrows offscreen, better yet do enemies still target you outside of your camera radius
"
Chris wrote:
"
zentaco wrote:
"
There's now a limit of 3 traps, 5 mines and 1 totem by default, regardless of which skill it is. Previously the skills varied in maximum, which caused unexpected results.

Is this just the starting limit? Can it be increased with passives? or did you remove any passives that boost this limit?

• Passive skills for increasing your maximum number of totems have been added.

There are existing traps ones already, which weren't removed.

OK, I guess I just would like clarification... In the old build, there was a bug where even if you took the +1 to traps passive you could still only cast 3 traps. (OR I should say some people could cast 3 while others could cast 4, etc... while others could cast some combination of 4 traps as long as they didnt have more than 3 of any one type)

SO I guess what Im saying is can you now have 4 of one type of trap (or more if more passives exist, not sure if you added more) if you take the +1 passive? (Same for extra totems if you added that passive)
Great update :D !
Waiting for a BETA key...
What does the "Elemental Damage mods have been reduced by 20%" mean?

As far as I can tell, the Elemental damage nodes are the same post patch, and my gear has the same elemental damage modifiers (eg added lightning damage), so not clear what has changed (or is it just mods on new post patch weapons?).

Also, the new skill tree on the website looks broken to me - can't see the individual nodes?

Thanks,
Petrov.
"
What does the "Elemental Damage mods have been reduced by 20%" mean?

As far as I can tell, the Elemental damage nodes are the same post patch, and my gear has the same elemental damage modifiers (eg added lightning damage), so not clear what has changed (or is it just mods on new post patch weapons?).

I can't check it out, but the elemental damage modifications on your weapons should be reduced by 20%.
For example a weapon with additionally 100-200 cold damage should now only have 80 - 160 cold damage.
Are you sure that your weapons have the same amount of elemental damage as they had before?

"
Also, the new skill tree on the website looks broken to me - can't see the individual nodes?

I have the same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info