0.9.10 Patch Notes

awesome update! can't wait to play it.
I chose the Path of EXILE!
"
Chris wrote:
"
velrac wrote:
Also any update on when the issue of not being able to view all your stash tabs on the webpage will be addressed?

We'll find out tomorrow but I seem to recall this being in the patch too. I could be wrong, though!

YAY!! many thanks for this fix.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
What does the "Elemental Damage mods have been reduced by 20%" mean?

As far as I can tell, the Elemental damage nodes are the same post patch, and my gear has the same elemental damage modifiers (eg added lightning damage), so not clear what has changed (or is it just mods on new post patch weapons?).

Also, the new skill tree on the website looks broken to me - can't see the individual nodes?

Thanks,
Petrov.

The weapons you found before the patch still have the same ele mods. But the new drops have 20% less elemental damage on them. + one 20% elemental damage node removed from Shadow's side.

"
Mitch420 wrote:

The weapons you found before the patch still have the same ele mods. But the new drops have 20% less elemental damage on them. + one 20% elemental damage node removed from Shadow's side.

Where was the node removed from - not the 3x20% elemental nodes almost due East-North-East of the Ranger starting spot?

Petrov.
"
The damage reduction estimation for level 60 onwards is now done using Maelstrom of Chaos monsters rather than the normal progression.

Any idea what this means?

People in game chat are confused too.

One guy says he had 68% DR with 4200+ armour and now has 39%.
Last edited by DeF46 on Jun 5, 2012, 7:38:12 AM
"Reduced damage of Cold Snap when used by monsters."

You also seem to have removed it as an attack for the "water elementals"...
"
One guy says he had 68% DR with 4200+ armour and now has 39%.

Also missed some of my Damage Reduction % after patch.
"
hacintosh wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
The patching server took longer than usual to restart so our 1 minute of downtime was a little optimistic. Looks like it was something like 3 minutes. Sorry!

Blizzard makes millions and it sometimes takes then more than 24 hours to patch. 3 mins is fine :)

On blizzard serwers are playing milions of people not 5-10k like in PoE , stop whit this QQ talking.
"
dust7 wrote:
Mostly exciting changes.
I'm a little sad that you listened to the people who create a topic the first time they can't progress by spamming their main attack skill and made act 1 normal easier again and nerfed so many monsters though, especially the ones which could be dealt with very easily by using resistance equipment in the right situation. That was unneeded in my opinion.

I'm sure they don't read people literally and make their own informed opinions taking in account the feedback.

I'am a developer and I know I rarely get the feedback I need. People report something but you have to read between the lines. I am guilty of the same if I play this game then I am a user, not a developer :)

But when people report something, it means they have a problem. Now it may be warranted or not, but often times what they are reporting is not necessarily the root issue, so the developer can read between the line and see what the root issue(s) may be.

PS:

And quite frankly, I think the first difficulty should be plain smooth sailing. It's the introduction to the game. So long as it's not a bore fest, it's doing its job. Why would they turn away people new to ARPGs or less skilled when they have Cruel, Ruthless, Merciless AND Chaos for people to learn to "man up"?

Also keep in mind that many players never really get far. Some people really enjoy having lots of lower level characters. These may be good customers for the IAP. Their play style is as valid as yours and mine.

Last edited by DeF46 on Jun 5, 2012, 9:18:08 AM
"
Jonathan wrote:
The patching server took longer than usual to restart so our 1 minute of downtime was a little optimistic. Looks like it was something like 3 minutes. Sorry!

OMG this is unacceptable! Call the FTC!! ^_^

(Koreans called FTC on Blizzard whoah)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info