3.22.1 Patch Preview

It's pretty pathetic that the issues surrounding the titanic shell are so dramatically and intentionally misunderstood by GGG. Not only does the "fix" for the turtle not address its glaring issues, but it also tells me that the person in charge of this fix can barely read English. It said it affected multiple totems before, new text stating that it affects multiple totems is not, and never was the problem. Just disable the turtle, you dopes.
Whats up with you lately, GGG? Its like you don't want people to enjoy the league mechanic?
People are telling you the issue they have with it and you say you're working on it, just to then go the opposite way and make things worse or to say that everything is working as intended.

Having a vision and sticking to it is good. However it is also important to realize when what you have either isn't working or isn't being enjoyed. In both cases your players WILL walk.

So please, for all of us, stop making so heavily unpopular decisions that only make the things worse for everyone including your company.
Performance is still completely messed up. How can you play this game when skill effects, graphics, and monsters are all invisible?
THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!
these patch notes clearly show that people who make these decisions don't actually play the game. too busy trying to kill oak in ruthless? do you want everyone to play a zdps/zhp build just for tota?

I deeply regret buying this league's supporter pack. From now on I'll only buy them near the end of a league and only if you nail it.
Last edited by auspexa on Sep 5, 2023, 1:41:24 PM
"
Zophronios wrote:
Whats up with you lately, GGG? Its like you don't want people to enjoy the league mechanic?
People are telling you the issue they have with it and you say you're working on it, just to then go the opposite way and make things worse or to say that everything is working as intended.

Having a vision and sticking to it is good. However it is also important to realize when what you have either isn't working or isn't being enjoyed. In both cases your players WILL walk.

So please, for all of us, stop making so heavily unpopular decisions that only make the things worse for everyone including your company.

Exactly. I have no idea why GGG just made the league mechanics not enjoyable anymore. Rank 1000+ was challenging before patch anyways, but now it's just unplayable and not fun.

I also experienced bugs like invincible ancestors and totems, instant death on revive, ally warriors being stuck and running between enemy totems, etc.

I'm sure GGG just ruined the fun for a lot of players.
Last edited by Pure on Sep 5, 2023, 12:46:00 PM
What about Aureate Halo and Arcane Halo MTX GGG? They're not working at all! They were already broken last league and still not fixed.
Last edited by j0sh on Sep 5, 2023, 1:20:33 PM
Ah yes. Making overtuned things even worse.

"Improvements."

Not giving you money this league was certainly the right move.
Is the bug for Marked for Death still being worked on? Skill is still not allowing marked enemies to be culled.
Well something's definitely changed. Can't win anymore no matter what I do.
Also waiting for the match to end when you know you've lost is still present, just not as bad as before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info