3.22.1 Patch Preview

cool, what should have been a day 3 patch we get 3 weeks into league. well, at least i guess. good job ggg
cookies
Post update 200 odd coins vanished from my inventory... and now shield charge doesn't stun attackers channeling on totems half the time.

Weird man.
So...
It is intended that any of your navali units can't interrupt enemies? I thought they just get juked or something, but apparently navali mages just deal 0 damage to enemies so they are ABSOLUTELY useless in defence
like, why, why would you even make it like this, its not even intuitive to understand.
Im okay with getting constant oneshots in mechanic, even up to 800 rating i had only 1 match ruined by turtle, but flankers still are getting destroyed by death sages totem, and defenders get destroyed by valako storm guards.
How are armor people even supposed to play this? i tried speccing into iron reflexes and i get oneshot anyway, so, not that big problem for me since i can go back to evasion, but what about people that spec into armor, can we adress this issue?
Spear dancers AI been absolutely broken lately, 50% of the time they revive and do nothing, so, can't even say they really are a problem, but 20% less damage wont solve any issues, how much damage and defence do you even ask people to run in league mechanic? It still doesn't give as much as sanctum does, and mobs hp and damage is much much higher there.
And now you BUFF ENEMIES DAMAGE and change chieftan priorities. I don't know how its gonna play out, you seem to make league mechanic worse.

I wish you could make matches harder not mathematically but thematically, like, fight several chieftans on high rating, more different units, more items on them, but not, just, bloody oneshots.
Spear dancer was nerfed but it's still one army unit which makes this league unplayable, what a shame
Loading game still takes 10-15 seconds of black screen before working.

Also game crashing quite often. not one crash before this patch.
Last edited by Tranquility76 on Sep 5, 2023, 7:52:52 AM
The league mechanic is complete broke and no fun . Oneshot on revive without any chance to move , oneshot out of screen no chance to avoid , stun 5 sec without to touch any totem , enemy team complete overpowered
new patch new problems
I usually dislike mosy league mechanics and rarely bother with them. However this tota thing I find really enjoyable!
apreciated
Yeah, that's the main theme with your leagues for a while, you end up with product that takes longer time to polish then most casuals retain interest in the game.
This time the league mechanic is such a miss for me personally that I care so little about what was changed.
It's so bad that people recognized early how badly will you be shafted in later stages and started creating build in order to exploit the mechanical flaws left in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info