The Arachnamagus Wings are now available in the store! Check them out in the video below, or get yours here.

Having this eight legged creature on your back is the perfect way to complement your Arachnamagus Armour Set and is sure to remind other exiles to keep their hands out of your stash!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
but where are the mystery boxes?
This area left intentionally, Blink.
Might be time to tell us why there's still no mystery box.
Mystery box? <Travolta meme>
where are the mystery boxes
Release the mystery box why release this other stuff?????
Mystery box when? It really should be out by now.
Why are yall being so weird about the mystery box thing? just issue a statement on it already - this is seriously a bad look.

Also this back attachment is super bedge, give new skill MTX! New armor sets! New heralds!
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Aug 27, 2023, 11:15:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc

Is it just me that in somehow can hear this?

Mystery boxes, issues with game crashes and/or other graphic related problems and also the communicative devs that will update us on all those things (that is called quite important information) - because they must do something more important now (than what we think is important).

Like deleting comments in forums (that disagree with the op, but in normal behaviour). I think it says somewhere in CoC that the op can feel offended if someone disagree and telling why. It is unusual those days, so if someone disagree you should just write that - because it sees mor constructive. Don't ask me why or how - but it i. They also need to tell all people to mail them instead of asking about account related things in the forum. The crew is busy. We must understand that. I am sure they have a priority list. Maybe not as you - or me - wishes but I am sure they work it through.

I would guess someone from the crew will read all of your (and my) wishes about myster box before the end of the month. Hopefully also take it higher up. Then they need to decide. Patience my friend.

If anyone feel like grumble a few things off, write it down and just send to me. I promise I will read it. Though I can't change anything.

In either way I wish you all a wonderful day wherever you spend it.

Much Love from Nattvind in Sweden!

Mystery boxes please.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info