What's Been Discovered So Far?

Please do something about the choppy graphics and minute+ town loading. Would rather look at pixels smoothly loading than this mess. It looks horrible.
What is the point of the "Omen of Return" ...
Please fix this insanely long death timers and offscreen 1-shots.
where mistery boxes? i still have the voidborn pack points cuz the last 2 looked so bad, bring the new mtx pls

Today this shit started to happen all day long now...
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Aug 22, 2023, 6:52:14 PM
"
Aotenshin wrote:
"
Terdarius wrote:
I am really enjoying the league mechanic. Its a lot of fun.

However i can barely justify doing it in my very limited playtime as there is barely any experience or rewards gained.
So i find myself barely doing it because of the overwhelming feeling i'm not spending my playtime efficiently.
Doing a single map yields more exp and rewards then 2 hours of doing this mechanic...

This

I would say the league is missing that 'something' like recombinators or cruicible high end. Something for the masses to farm that the high end crafters just can't get enough of. I don't mind if rewards miss the mark a bit by like 20 or 30%. Balance is hard and builds are very diverse. But having done the league mechanic ~100 times I would agree with the quote.
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:

Totally understand.

I didnt play yesterday and today when I logged in my game is stuttering so badly the game is unplayable. And the long load times are still there. Getting the worst performance since closed beta.

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 22, 2023, 10:47:28 PM
Seems like every league now we have to wait for the buff to unrewarding events. Disappointed :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
guigasper wrote:
garf

#KeepGarfing
100% Ethical, most of the time.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:

Totally understand.

I didnt play yesterday and today when I logged in my game is stuttering so badly the game is unplayable. And the long load times are still there. Getting the worst performance since closed beta.

My shader cache is on max every map I load.... like triple the time than my laptop.

My own fault for launching the game 3 days prior to new league. Poe rebuilt all caches which was a waste before AND after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info