What's Been Discovered So Far?

I'm enjoying the league mechanic. I'm a fan of auto-chess battlers and being in the fray yourself is a really nice element.

Other people are saying the rewards are lacking, which I must say on a minute by minute basis is true. And the harder the rank you play, the longer it takes to get that nice loot. I think a trade-off is required but it's difficult to adjust the game without breaking the idea of the whole thing. Winning tournaments, ranking up for better prizes seems like a good incentive.

I'm sure, just like Lake of Kalandra having the same issue on launch, that the numbers can be tweaked on to offer better rewards more often, and a league mechanic should be slightly overtuned for loot to get people to play it. A fine tuned league mechanic can come later. But It's obviously best to go the other way around at first. Too hard, bad loot is better than too easy, best loot. So people need to be patient whilst I'm sure it will get adjusted accordingly as it always does.
rebalance league mechanic, infinite scaling makes the league mech feel pointless past rank 300 as everything will one shot you
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Fix the loots please and nerf the monster damage/hp
"
Deejudanne wrote:
rebalance league mechanic, infinite scaling makes the league mech feel pointless past rank 300 as everything will one shot you

The worst part is the higher rank you go the worse rewards you get. On low ranks I was getting really cool lucky rolled 6L items. Now at 250+ I'm getting 4-8 bubble gum currencies all the time.
And the moment I get 2-4 chaos reward everything is scaled beyond insanity. Nothing dies but everything oneshots.
Remember. We waited 4 months for this.
Last edited by yakoob on Aug 22, 2023, 10:43:20 AM
very nice
Thanks for the compilation post GGG! Been really enjoying the league mechanic solo and with friends so far.
100% CPU usage for people with 5k+ pcs also have been discovered ^^
heyo! big fan of ancestor but could we get a concede button and death timer. sometimes you know for sure you are gonna lose a match but it takes a long time to get out of a game.
we also have discovered the damn high loading times.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
League mechanic is fun, but needs buff is rewards and maybe in xp.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info