0.10.7 Patch Notes

Added a new Flask Mod - "of Staunching": Removes Bleeding.

After 12,000 CI characters have died to puncture.
Ign:Sinisterdeeds
Please be careful with pointless item mods, it is already super frustrating bricking an item when crafting. If you keep going down this path, less people will craft and thats the whole reason I got into this game.

Now I would not even consider crafting unless it has god item potential.
"
CaliLove89 wrote:
Please be careful with pointless item mods, it is already super frustrating bricking an item when crafting. If you keep going down this path, less people will craft and thats the whole reason I got into this game.

Now I would not even consider crafting unless it has god item potential.

There seems to be an unlisted/hidden mechanic that certain mods like weapon elemental damage, attack or cast speed are more rare, so let's hope that these junk mods are less common...
Fresh fish! it's luverly!

Can't wait for the new patch, awww yeah
1337 21gn17ur3
"
Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

So how will it behave now, exactly?
Nice patch guys!

Any info on working the "clicking" in the game?

Atm you have to click 10 times on an item to pick it up, especially when in a group.

If you see for example an Chaos Orb drop and you click on it and your party members do also, you won't pick it up, you sort of run to it and stand next to it looking at it. You have to click it again asap otherwise a group member picks it up.

I think clicking on items or monsters should be like this: You click on it once, your char runs to it (finds the best path automatically, if the path to it is obstructed by map issues or other monsters/players) and you pick it up/attack/interact on the object you clicked.

The clicking mechanics should be greatly improved. I heard a lot of players agree on this but I don\t know if this is a known issue with GGG.

Ty for a great game sofar.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Great mix of changes here, new content, balance, art, and quality of life.

It'll be nice to be able to bind my mouse buttons without needing to use third party software.

+1

- Been hoping for some better mouse support, and it looks like it's on the way. Nice work, GGG.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

pls splain

i die faster now?

or i'm more OP?
IGN: VistaChris
Does this mean that my Portals won't disappear anymore?

Some times when I go back to town, and take more than a few minutes,before I return to the portal, it has disappeared:-(..and then when I finally fight my way back to where I was, everything is back to normal, no monster has been slayed and items on the ground has vanished aswell:-/

otherwise - AWESOME GAME!!!
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Saw ebony weapon effect on youtube and came to see if patch notes were up, and they are! :D

Did the same thing :'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info