0.10.7 Patch Notes

"
skyelar wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

Uniques like Kaom's Heart, Shavronne's Wrappings, and Lioneye's Glare, are already going for upwards of 30-40 Exalts. Why do you want to inflate their prices more? All this will do is drive more people to buy currencies from third party sites for real money or promote more trading of said items through third parties for real money.

Nobody is using the RMT sites except the ones constantly talking about it.
If Lioneye's Glare is 100 exalts, then so be it. Deal with it ffs.
Glorious 3d unique shield updates!
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Last edited by Forsman on Apr 18, 2013, 5:05:42 AM
"
Chris wrote:

We have standardised the TCP port that the game uses for instance server connections to one that is less likely to be affected by packet shaping. This may improve network performance with some ISPs.

I guess a few more races of non stop swearing wont hurt too much. Or maybe it will be non stop cheering, we'll see.
I'm gonna take a wild guess with the Chance orb nerf that new and less epic Glorious Plate/Imperial Bow uniques are coming.

"
Changed the mouse cursor to a larger one that is easier to see in a variety of environments and combat situations.

Hooray! This alone makes for a fantastic patch. Can't wait to test out the new cursor.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Ebony Weapon Effect and Ivory Weapon Effect.

Um can we Facesmackers maybe also get some kind of special effect soon? I mean i would like to buy a kick-ass effect, but i don't have a weapon to apply it on.
Now I can rebind middle mouse to my side mouse button. Finally, been looking forward to this.
"
An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

Makes me regret selling that exalted for a boat load of chance orbs.
Last edited by Lionguild on Apr 18, 2013, 5:14:43 AM
Great guys! Finally i can bound flasks to mouse keys. I was waiting for this from the first day.
CROATIA (GMT +1 - CET)
ING: Zoki_ZG_
►► Gear shop @ view-thread/389500
►► Jewellery shop @ view-thread/708485
this looks really legit, loving your efforts guys.. cant wait for new playable content updates, hopefully they start soon
"
skyelar wrote:
All this will do is drive more people to buy currencies from third party sites for real money.

You cant prevent people from doing silly things (even with their money) at all, but you can control the economy by keeping things as rare as they are intended.

Extreme exaggeration: give all the nice uniques for free (or very easy to achive) to everyone will kill the game very quickly.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info