0.10.7 Patch Notes

Please, oh please, remove those new item mods. Reching 70 is so easy that having item mods be able to roll "reduced level requirement" is just completely worthless. Why do this? If this stays this way, I won't ever even use ONE chaos orb, let alone greater currency, to craft anything. As if there weren't enough useless mods already.
IGN: LessBow
Love the new Ebony weapon effect! By the way, the Ivory one is not worth the $$$$ at all, guys. It is almost exactly like Radiance effect.
"The only prison you're in is the one you've created in your mind."
Best patch EVER!!!
I really thought POE was heading in a good direction with these weekly patches, but then i saw this one and i was like "nahh nevermind".
why add new affixes that no one will ever want? to make crafting harder? lol nice.

Anyways, EBONY AND IVORYYYYY
IGN @Jalamin
LOVELY PATCH!
The light radius affix should be nice for low life builds.
At least that what it makes me think of ^^
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
*deleted* misread
Last edited by Thalandor on Apr 19, 2013, 11:25:06 AM
Its good they fixed the reduced crit damage passive but it equates to a massive nerf to melee when it desperately needs a massive buff. And LS isn't melee stop whining about the bug fix.
"
bjarky wrote:
"
QweDan96 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

So, how do items with rarity have rarity? What do you mean by common, uncommon and rare uniques? I see they are just uniques.
the lvl of uniques is a pretty good indicator

So for example if there are 3 unique amulets based on one amulet, and each of those got a level(like 20, 40 and 60) then the level 20 one is common, 40 one uncommon and 60 one rare?
Last edited by QweDan96 on Apr 19, 2013, 11:53:10 AM
"
so now i HAVE to use the "move only" on my left mouse button if I want to move??? i just realized it... i cant move if I have a spell or whatever else than "move only" on my left mouse button! am I missing something here?

regards g10rg0z

No you don't have to use "move" and nothing has changed it was always like that.

And it can't be any other way really, it all depends on what skill you use, if it's a skill that doesn't require a target it will obviously do the skill not movement.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info