0.10.7 Patch Notes

Great patch, once again !!!
"
Night_Hawkk wrote:
Wow, big patch! :) Really looking forward to the minion and totem elemental resistance gem. Too bad about the change to orbs of chance; judging from the community threat, it was pretty hard to get the more rare uniques using them (generally). I hope it's still feasible! Keep up the great work guys, I'm loving it. I thoroughly enjoyed clicking the most recent update and seeing a wall of text. :)

Edit: Is there some reason Symantec identified the PoE client as adware? 0.o Does Symantec need a good smack.

Atleast they increased drop rate. And you don't have to waste Orbs of Chance. I got an unique level 1 bow from a mob in Fetid Pool normal and as a new player it's very useful even if not too great and the socket colors aren't good for the stat.
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance

I like that minions and totems are considered to be the same here! a totem is just a none moving minion

So im thinking that other minion effekts should also work on totems!

Gems:
Minion Damage
Minion Life
Minion Speed only works when using skills like warp

Didn't see any mention about sound changes but was it intented that the skill sounds are really quiet when the abilities hit far away? What happens is that if my bow default attack misses or I just stand in place and spam, it doesn't produce any sounds and it is kinda distracting. With special abilities you can still hear some sounds when you shoot but they are really really quiet when hitting mobs on screen edges or when the ability misses.
"
Chris wrote:

Added a new Flask Mod - "of Grounding": Dispels Shocked.

Thank You !
Sounds really great, im looking forward to get this patch downloaded :-)

Keep improving like this and this will probably be the best game on the marked! ( wich it is if u ask me (-: )
Great changes ! I like it !

ENJOY ! ;)
Last edited by Rustification on Apr 19, 2013, 5:44:12 AM
Wonderful new content, also very happy about the new configuarble mouse buttons.
Thanks for making such a wonderful game and keeping it up you guys are doing a wonderful thing for our community!
Much love from the Netherlands!

Good patch
Only one "-" - new mouse cursor so bad (it's large)(((

please post cursor feedback in the art forums, it will be much more visible there (there's a thread)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info