ExileCon 2023 Announcements

What are the system requirements for POE 2?
пися попа
Hyped!
Does that mean we're stuck with cardboard 2009 animations in PoE1 forever? Or will PoE1 inherit the new animation system from PoE2? So far mixed feelings about PoE2 being a spinoff and not PoE 4.0.

June 2024 for BETA is an unpleasant surprise from GGG that usually brings pleasant surprises.

i cant afford a new computer if the system requirements are higher imma be pushed out of the game
So my prediction that PoE 2 was gonna lean towards ruthless is closer and closer, more so since they aren't merging the games.... SADGE. The good side is that they can keep the zoom aspect in PoE 1 at least... I hope.
I couldn't see how they could merge POE1 and POE2 especially in the endgame. In POE1 you have sockets on items; in POE2 you have sockets on skill gems. In a shared endgame the two mechanics are incompatible. That's just one example.
POE 2
- GOLD = SHIT
- CD EVERYWHERE = SHIT
- SLOW GAMEPLAY = SHIT
- 2 GAMES ??? = SHIT

SO FAR POE 2 LOOKS LIKE DIABLO 4

Thanks for 1 game 2 campains :) OH WAIT WE DONT GET THAT

DISEAPOINTED -_- !!!!!!!!!!
"
I couldn't see how they could merge POE1 and POE2 especially in the endgame. In POE1 you have sockets on items; in POE2 you have sockets on skill gems. In a shared endgame the two mechanics are incompatible. That's just one example.

That obsly wouldnt be both kept, the skill gem would just be upgraded, like everything else in a normal update.
Last edited by zyrotheisz on Jul 28, 2023, 9:36:35 PM
I don't need poe2 if it's going to be a standalone game. You promised one big game. Just keep your promise.
Гайды и стримы, по PoE и не только, на моём Ютуб канале: www.youtube.com/Камеолер

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info