I bought 100euro Diablo4 so you won't have to. Don't.

"
lupasvasile wrote:
In my opinion D4 being casual friendly is not really a bad thing. Not every game has to be on Path of Exile's level.

Aside from a few mediocre elements, the only issue with D4 that I can really insist on is the price and the whole MTX/Battle pass thing.

If it were 30$ with MTX, battle pass, or 60$ without MTX, battle pass; then I'd have had no real issue with it. 70 to 100 dollars and MTX on top is simply an insult.

I dunno. I'm no fan of Blizzivision, and passed on D3 in favor of PoE, back in the day. However, I'm also a fan of free market capitalism. It's all about what the market will bear (as the slew of Supporter titles next to this post will attest). If a game developer can get away with an up-front price AND optional MTXs, then apparently their consumer base is as willing to accept it as they are the gameplay of the product, itself.

For my part, I've had over a decade of enjoyment from PoE, and I consider the occasional MTX a bonus I give myself. If GGG had gone with an up-front price, and still offered MTXs, I would prolly still have a bunch of Supporter titles to my name. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lets be fair even a casual gamer can burn though a game with 20 hours of linear content in 5 working days and have enough time to do the garden, wash the car and make a 3 course meal every night. Streamers burned though every single thing D4 had to offer over a 36 hour period and they were repeating content for the 10th time over by the 36th hour with a few hours sleep included.

My problem with D4 other than the demo sized full release and the AAAAAAAAA+ price tag, f2p model, subscription model AND p2w model in the same single player 20 hr content game, is that it is creatively bankrupt. It is garbage, take the graphics and Blizzard logo away and it would attract $5 as a new release on android.

The game is objectively horrendous for $70 for your first months subscription. It is a mobile game with PC graphics. PoE streamers were visually bored shitless after the second gameplay loop. Imagine PoE with no crafting with all content contained within the first 3 acts, but hey monster scale with you so there is that.

If the same people defending the travesty of D4 went to a supermarket and purchased a 5kg prime cut of beef only to find out when they get home it is a 14inch banana shaped marital aid that requires your bank details for $10 per insertion, would they be too proud to return it to the store? But because "insert fanboi" refuse to admit wrong they will take 14inches of prime blizzard beef for ten bucks a pump followed by a fake smile and empty bank account. To each their own I guess.

But hey I am not the type of chump to pay £30 for 8mb of data as "cosmetics" either. Happy to buy stash tabs, I think that is fair.
Press F

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info