PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

They need to just get rid of breach, it's worse than it ever was.

Sometimes it is hard to let it go ... but this one needs to just go away.
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2023, 6:00:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
its better than it ever was for me.

then again I am not speccing into it.
Last league breach was awesome, probably because of the Kirac mod. This time it still offers a ton of mob density and reasonable income for close to no investment in terms of currency.

Also, there is one node in your atlas for you to get rid of it, if you wish.
"
KyliaGypsy wrote:

Please elaborate.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
KyliaGypsy wrote:

Please elaborate.

It's like ruthless and crucible now. You kill a ton of shit but it drops nothing.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:

It's like ruthless and crucible now. You kill a ton of shit but it drops nothing.

YOU GET: +2 Splinter per Breachlord Grasping Hand
YOU GIVE: -16 Splinter per Breachlord, Double Breachlord chance

I don't even run Breach, but I was actually satisfied to see that the sporadic chance of a Breachlord could turn into 40 splinters if you specced into the content. It felt rewarding to those who invested into the content and followed the "A league mechanic should be the primary source of league content" ideal stated in some manifesto.

The chance of having just a chance for a full breachstone to drop from a Breachlord just don't cut it. Neither the "chance for 10 breaches in map" - just as Abyss, they turned into a "more pack size" map for the juicers

I hope they did it because of the big changes in breachstones and they weren't sure on how overpowered it could have been. Better safe than having players have fun, eh?
breach is really bad now. no mob density even if you kill everything fast. barely any splinters. even if you click the hands. maybe 2-3 splinters if you're lucky. i got the boss a few times and he always drops maybe 2 splinters
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
breach is really bad now. no mob density even if you kill everything fast. barely any splinters. even if you click the hands. maybe 2-3 splinters if you're lucky. i got the boss a few times and he always drops maybe 2 splinters

I get consistently 25-30 splinters per breach, x3 breaches in most maps, and monster density is similar to previous leagues.

The changes made splinters per breach sensibly lower but more consistent, when last league you dropped most of your splinters from bosses (including raw breachstones). But as breachstones sell for much higher you're even in terms of income. You're losing if you were running your breachstones afterwards, which I did last league but not this one, for that reason.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

I get consistently 25-30 splinters per breach, x3 breaches in most maps, and monster density is similar to previous leagues.

i guess you're fully specced into it? i'm not, and i never took breach on the atlas before but it always felt more rewarding than it does now so there is def a big nerf to it this league. or maybe if you waste half your points on breach then there is no noticable nerf
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 22, 2023, 2:56:20 AM
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

And how exactly is that supposed to work? Even when fully specced into breach AND using 3 gilded scarabs i'd get <10 splinters per breach on average and i doubt winged scarabs would tripple the amount of splinters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info