Exilecon Qualifiers

"
bauermayers wrote:
POE races are boring, just like any e"sports" in general. I understand Poe is not an e"sport", just to illustrate I find people playing games on a competitive level incredibly boring. I know it's something really hard to do, but it's like watching golf or a card game.

+1 its boring bcs its always same! no changes at all

must be changed to kill 90% mobs + boss/mini boss if exist in area to go next area each time like the coast u kill uniq mob + 90% mobs u can go next to mud flats and etc etc
its more fun imo
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
bauermayers wrote:
POE races are boring, just like any e"sports" in general. I understand Poe is not an e"sport", just to illustrate I find people playing games on a competitive level incredibly boring. I know it's something really hard to do, but it's like watching golf or a card game.

+1 its boring bcs its always same! no changes at all

must be changed to kill 90% mobs + boss/mini boss if exist in area to go next area each time like the coast u kill uniq mob + 90% mobs u can go next to mud flats and etc etc
its more fun imo

Real sports are always the same and most are not boring

Problem in making a show out of a game like poe is that since the competition is non-interactive, the "meta problem" of everybody doing the same thing becomes amplified. You dont even have to worry about op's counterplay, so the best way to play turns even more linear

Yeah, one way to adress it would be to make changes to rules at every event, so the best way to play is constantly changing, maybe if they did stuff like all areas will have mods or restrictions and those will only be revealed a few hours before the event, so each player will have little time to plan? It could enable diversity if theres no time for heavy theorycraft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info