Is there a phone number of technical support?

I need help regarding my E-Mail account change.

I hope i can reach someone here..

Greetings.
Last bumped on May 14, 2023, 6:44:37 AM
Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
"
Spxm wrote:

Greetings.

Good luck
thank you..
"
Spxm wrote:

Greetings.

GGG doesn't offer TECH support "for the moment" (been like this for several years now). However anything account related like that, will be handle by normal support.
Can someone please finish the process regarding my issues, its 5th day now. Thank you in advance.
"
Spxm wrote:
Can someone please finish the process regarding my issues, its 5th day now. Thank you in advance.

nope, you will have to wait your turn in the queue......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Spxm wrote:

nope, you will have to wait your turn in the queue......

Do you want me to tell that 10 Days is normal for a support case?

It's all about chaning my E-Mail adress, because I have no access to my old one.

I started playing POE back in 2015. Account was created over the Steam client and I still have access to my Steam account and MY POE ACCOUNT.

But POE asking me for an unlockcode If I want to login into game which is sent to my old MAIL account.

I have made REAL money purchases on my account, I have the bills, I can ID myself.

I followed all Instuctions from the Support TEAM.

I don't get it?!

Do I have to stop playing POE?! My guild, My Mates are waiting for me because im the Carry in Group..

10 Days of Support QUE?!

Please community tell me If im wrong, ill Quit forever.
"
Spxm wrote:

Do you want me to tell that 10 Days is normal for a support case?

It's all about chaning my E-Mail adress, because I have no access to my old one.

I started playing POE back in 2015. Account was created over the Steam client and I still have access to my Steam account and MY POE ACCOUNT.

But POE asking me for an unlockcode If I want to login into game which is sent to my old MAIL account.

I have made REAL money purchases on my account, I have the bills, I can ID myself.

I followed all Instuctions from the Support TEAM.

I don't get it?!

Do I have to stop playing POE?! My guild, My Mates are waiting for me because im the Carry in Group..

10 Days of Support QUE?!

Please community tell me If im wrong, ill Quit forever.

No you are not wrong but this is how it is right now in regards to support cases.
Many of us hope that the sale to Tencent would mean money to be spend on Infrastructure and man power. Sadly neither have happend.......
Im writing each time with a different person regarding my problem. Can someone from GGG confirm that im writing with a human and not a bot? I really cannot believe this anyway. Never in my entire life I had a support que in this length and its all about changing my Mail. I made real money transactions and can ID myself, that im the person behind this Account.

I wrote already with 5 different person. Again my case got moved yesterday to another person.

You guys have a great product with POE, but come on that is not fair anymore. 12 Days for E-Mail change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info