Is there a phone number of technical support?

I don't think it is that easy to just get the email transfer if you send the email using the new one AND at the same time losing access of the old one.....

If you able to login, there is a button to change email....https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
I don't think it is that easy to just get the email transfer if you send the email using the new one AND at the same time losing access of the old one.....

If you able to login, there is a button to change email....https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

Exactly that’s what I did. But it says please confirm the code which we have sent to your Mail account. (Old)
Give GGG support team a reason that you are not buying account , and really rare chance of losing email access instead.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Give GGG support team a reason that you are not buying account , and really rare chance of losing email access instead.....

I think you didn’t read the whole case. I made real money transactions back in 2015 2016 etc. I stated that I can ID myself.

I switched my mail account to another provider and deleted the old one.

I just forgot to change it on this website. Thats the case.
Happened to me a couple years ago, took a few days, but problem was solved.

Regarding the fact that your case is being handled by different persons: It's actually a good thing.
It's already been 10 days since you contacted support. Now imagine, that your case would be stuck with a particular person. Your case would not be handled on days where: Your support guy has days off, is on holiday, sick or even fired. :)
He might have a nightshift, when your case could be handled in the morning etc etc.
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

Regarding the fact that your case is being handled by different persons: It's actually a good thing.
It's already been 10 days since you contacted support. Now imagine, that your case would be stuck with a particular person. Your case would not be handled on days where: Your support guy has days off, is on holiday, sick or even fired. :)
He might have a nightshift, when your case could be handled in the morning etc etc.

There are different options how you handle as a Support Team..

Not a single Human answering my Question via Mail?!

I also wrote to an Admin here, also no Answer?!

I get nothing, its really ridiculous. Sit and wait, 2 weeks already gone.

It's insane like there is no one working in this company, and there is no support at all. 0 Human signs, writing with Bot's. Asking random Questions and still not a step forward in my Case. That's not a normal behaviour from a Company who has so many users/gamers.
"
Spxm wrote:

It's insane like there is no one working in this company, and there is no support at all. 0 Human signs, writing with Bot's. Asking random Questions and still not a step forward in my Case. That's not a normal behaviour from a Company who has so many users/gamers.

Well it's not Support fault that they have to follow the procedures for account recovery made by management (several e-mails with questions that needs to be answered correct).

And again, man power is controlled by management so again not supports fault that they are overworked (like the DEV team).

Best of luck Exile.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on May 14, 2023, 1:36:10 AM
"
Spxm wrote:
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

Sorry, BS.
I have dealt with support quite a few times, and NEVER had to deal with a bot.
Yeah, there are templates here and there.. but writing the whole shabang personally each and every time, that would again waste time for support, which, in turn, would result in longer waiting times. ^^
Writing to an admin makes no sense, because things are not handled this way... and you wasted the time of an admin (which keeps him from doing stuff he is supposed to do... another waste of working time)
Trying to shortcut (and keep whining in the forums) is unpolite and useless... just do like all the others: F'n wait until it's your turn and your shit is being handled.

Plus: It is not their frigging fault that you made the stupid mistake with your email.

Learn to suffer silently! ;) :P
Last edited by ThngsLikeThis on May 14, 2023, 4:08:10 AM
i had this problem to hi wiremu
Im not the forum guy, just the player.

Still want to thank the Team behind the work also the Admins on the forum.

My problem got solved.

Have nice Sunday Exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info