New Microtransactions: Crucible Forge Portal Effect and Gift Wrapping Paper and Weekend Stash Tab Sale

That's really what the league needs.
"
cjbLazin wrote:
So in 2023 we are still unable to transfer MTX via this Gift Wrapping Paper ?!

NOT BUYING.

You wanna RMT those sweet legacy MTXs, huh?
"
cjbLazin wrote:
So in 2023 we are still unable to transfer MTX via this Gift Wrapping Paper ?!

NOT BUYING.

Do you want your out-of-print special effects to be stolen one day in case your account is compromised (in case you have points in your account to buy wrappers)? ? ?
Dunno what to think about the gift wrapping. It eliminates tracking and banning of RMT, doesn't it?
Gifting needs to not be pay walled, at least in my h/o.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Time to sell Mirrors of Kalandra without permaban from GGG.
Nice.
P.S.: Sarcasm.
P.S.S.: No.
sigh Crucible forge as a portal ???? why not crucible forge as a crafting table skin ?
"
davon8ball wrote:
sigh Crucible forge as a portal ???? why not crucible forge as a crafting table skin ?

This right here! This would've been a much better decision IMHO
Don't buy Mannequin mtx. It does not work as player base wanted at all.
You can use your mtx only on 1 character/mannequin. So if you swap your mtx, you will need to apply back your ring, character, portal, amulet, apparation, hip and other mtx back... It is unusable in current state if you want it to use as mtx sets to quick swap or just as decorations, because like hell you will have so many copy of weapon or character effects...
I think the portal looks great.

I think the price of the gift wrap is way too high.

I still think it's a great idea, but I will not use it at that price, I'd rather just randomly click trade with lower levels in act one when I want to be nice and gift them some leveling gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info