New Microtransactions: Crucible Forge Portal Effect and Gift Wrapping Paper and Weekend Stash Tab Sale

The 'Oblivion Fireball Effect' was added THREE months ago and yet its still in the "New" section of the shop.

There are so few new additions that 'new' even includes one that's 3+ months old.

I wonder if it's do to the enhanced quality of releases, or something else.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on May 4, 2023, 9:42:48 PM
Just got the Crucible Forge Portal, and it's hella worth it 10/10 <3!
What are you doing about server lag killing players, impeding their progress?

What are you doing about mobs (Crucible mobs) that off-screen projectile players before they can even see them on-screen? How is this good and fair game design?

Why would I pay to support the game when you continue to add bullshit like this to force players to take longer and longer to accomplish anything?

This type of stuff is aggressively anti-play and it isn't fun, at all.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
for you my brother!

opens wrapping

is golden hand.
[Removed by Support]
Would have been great if the crucible portal was challenge reward.
Manekin?
So in 2023 we are still unable to transfer MTX via this Gift Wrapping Paper ?!

NOT BUYING.

THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on May 5, 2023, 1:23:03 AM
So if i want to give someone gift, i need to pay you every time? No thanks.
a way for steamer to have giveaways that doesn't break T&C.
and random people giving streamers items.
And rmt boxes(unsure if they will use it since there is riskes and you need to pay)

I can also see someone trying to be nice to a friend/new player drop the items and then a random stranger zoom in and steal it.

at 10p for 10 i might have bought it as a vanity item, but 50 it cost the same as a loot box
This gift wrapping paper is awesome but the price..... LOL... why??? we paid once for the tradeable items... nothing is for a reasonable price except the weta pet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info