Love the extra month of work!

"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"
Slick3152 wrote:
How about making Harvest farming take 1 click instead of 2 for no reason?

Really? ^^
Wow.. lazyness on a new level.

now that he has mentioned it, i kinda want that too. laziness is king!
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
I've started something.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Slick3152 wrote:
Just wanted to say wowie wowsers, what a league mechanic! Here's some problems that anyone could tell in 10 minutes of playing this league:

They already know this, they just don't care.
TLDR crucible maps. Aka 1000 year egg.

-Small linear map layout (s-shaped) which looks 99,99% same. Not much(if any) flavour.
-Players can run past most/all monsters packs directly to the forge.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 21, 2023, 1:12:27 PM
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"
Slick3152 wrote:

Really? ^^

It makes no sense to have to click twice, it's bad design. It's like driving to your favorite restaurant, but instead of taking the straight path there you take an out-of-the-way winding road that takes 2x as long for no reason. Don't defend bad game design just to shill for PoE, everything can be improved and little changes like this add up to make the game better as a whole.
"
Slick3152 wrote:
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"
Slick3152 wrote:

Really? ^^

It makes no sense to have to click twice, it's bad design. It's like driving to your favorite restaurant, but instead of taking the straight path there you take an out-of-the-way winding road that takes 2x as long for no reason. Don't defend bad game design just to shill for PoE, everything can be improved and little changes like this add up to make the game better as a whole.

+1 this

Clicking it twice is a bit annoying, but what elevates it's frustration level for me is that the icon moves between clicks, so you need to reposition your cursor.
I can do 100% crucibles on juicy t16 maps. If I pay a little attention, it even works on 60% deli.
After unlocking some stuff on my weapon/shield I somewhat lack a reason to do so, because the geode's (at least felt) drop as rare as divines and there are no other drops.

I don't expect the crucible mobs on maps to drop like normal mobs. that + unlocking stuff on weapons (once you get a tree where it's worth the trouble...) would most likely a little to profitable. But the current state feels like it's not worth the time/trouble unless there is something important to unlock.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info