Cya guys in 3.22

I think a lot of people forget how boring POE was when it first came out and the lack of end game content it had as well as many many other games do too. This is how it is with games they release as only a shell of what's to come and what matters is the building blocks they have and the frame work. I will definitely be going to D4 and I'm looking forward to it, will I still play POE as well? most likely.
Crucible is basically just standard.
Last edited by Biovital on Apr 17, 2023, 6:12:50 PM
I just want to know what's up with Map Trash Mobs in this league????

Map bosses are the same, mobs in special areas (Heist, Harvest etc) are basically the same; but trash mobs in maps are overclocked as hell.

Look away for like 1 sec, and get one shot.

Personally I prefer it the way it used to be - steamroll through the trash mobs and then have decently challenging map bosses.

Oh well...

It's wild that GGG put out such a crap league, RIGHT BEFORE D4 launch.

Either they are playing 10D chess, or this was a terrible move. Sanctum was 1000x better then this.

Boring mechanic, unrewarding to 99.999% of the player base, no loot explosion feels bad.

I'm going to push forward as this may be my last poe league until poe2... just feels weird the decisions GGG is making.
"
kevin51287 wrote:
It's wild that GGG put out such a crap league, RIGHT BEFORE D4 launch.

Either they are playing 10D chess, or this was a terrible move. Sanctum was 1000x better then this.

Boring mechanic, unrewarding to 99.999% of the player base, no loot explosion feels bad.

I'm going to push forward as this may be my last poe league until poe2... just feels weird the decisions GGG is making.

poe 2 wont be till next year....
"
Menysk wrote:
I just want to know what's up with Map Trash Mobs in this league????

Map bosses are the same, mobs in special areas (Heist, Harvest etc) are basically the same; but trash mobs in maps are overclocked as hell.

Look away for like 1 sec, and get one shot.

Personally I prefer it the way it used to be - steamroll through the trash mobs and then have decently challenging map bosses.

Oh well...

you are running a tabula at level 90. you have no defensive auras, suppression, +max res, no guard skill, no defensive flasks or anything. trash mobs are still trash and map bosses have not been challenging in years (at least not during my time since blight / metamorph).
"
mrrick1781 wrote:
It's not that POE is a totally bad game. It's just becoming less and less fun to play.

Now people can go on about Redditers being bad or whatever (and even here and in youtube comments). But there is a massive issue with the game that no one with a voice in the community is even addressing.

There isn't even a general discussion on YouTube about how bad Crucible is on its own. Most if not all videos are about how to make "money" doing older content. Like it's a topic GGG has told them not to talk about or something.

I say it's strange because GGG has clear as day changed rares. As in it's impossible for anyone not to notice.

Could be that content makers lost so much money during LoK league when numbers dropped through the floor for them.

I feel like player power has just kept going through the roof without balancing it. So the rare mods you currently see is a bandaid solution, like old reflect was bandaid to prevent incredibly fast clearing big aoe builds from clearing with ease.
When D4 is no longer a videogame , but a tool for unsatisfied POE players , to blackmail GGG , hoping they will change the game according to their desires.
Last edited by iuiulitza on Apr 21, 2023, 9:25:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info