Cya guys in 3.22

"
Canibaloler wrote:
cya in D4 theres no hope here LEMAO

Yeah things are bad here, but very little I've seen or heard about D4 makes me optimistic. Add to that they've had over 10 years to come up with something that at least looks promising. Everyone is saying that we've only seen a very early build, but I don't think that's true. I think what we've seen was much more current. If Blizz holds to their typical behavior, D4 is going to be years of us as beta testers before it resembles something like what we were expecting.
"
Canibaloler wrote:
cya in D4 theres no hope here LEMAO

For sure not.
I dont want to play this Diablo/wow/lostark something.
I am staying. And playing last epoch next to Poe.
Last edited by Partypapst on Apr 12, 2023, 6:38:34 AM
It is a fine league.....

for the mirror tier crafters

a sad experience for the rest of us (and for those that had mirror tier items in std, but not feeling too too bad for them tbh xD)

I guess I'll wait for poe 2
Last edited by arknath on Apr 12, 2023, 7:11:15 AM
This league is not good at all, even as D4 waiting room. Who thought to implement league mobs with no loot at all??? So much fun huh...???
Diablo is for sissies.
This isn't the airport, you don't have to announce your departure.

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 12, 2023, 9:11:35 AM
"
Beglets wrote:
Diablo is for sissies.

This.
"
whyBish wrote:
Never thought they could make a league worse than archnemesis.
GGG used to underpromise and overdeliver. That's flipped in the past 18 months.

Out of the last 8 leagues, only 3 were playable, and only one was playable with in the first 2 weeks of release. This company has really just turned south over the last 2 years. I can't believe people get hyped for any league thees day considering the abject failures the last 8 leagues have been.

It is the same cycle over and over. Wheel Chris out, make massive promises, and under perform on all those promises. It isn't like Chris even knows what is going on in his own game anymore. He got his bag, he is just there for the wheelbarrow PR / MTX Sales streams and goes back to rolling in his millions.
Last edited by Nulledout on Apr 12, 2023, 11:58:18 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
This isn't the airport, you don't have to announce your departure.

Comment of the week lol
D4 doesnt even have a decent end game. Its a 1-2 time playthrough game for $60 then you move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info