Crucible Challenge Rewards

Really like the voice stuff/currency on ground and animation with the armor. However, im just kinda over armor set challenge rewards atm. Were definitely due for something else on top of a challenge totem shakeup! Make it happen!
Last edited by Menacetech on Apr 5, 2023, 6:32:38 PM
Another 40 league
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Thought it was going to be something other than an armour set...

League rewards are getting a bit stale.

This.

I stopped caring about challenge rewards since they introduced the first "tiered" set.

We need diversity, portals, char effects, footprints, PETS ?
so pretty
boring trash, not everyone likes full ugly armor, some people want lighter stuff, i see no reasons to try do the challenges since 3 leagues ago...
"
dezcortez wrote:
I don't understand the appeal of any of these rewards. I'd take Goldrim+Tabula skins over these.

Same. The whole thing is maybe a C-
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
looks good, but why armor again? I skipped sanctum entirely because the challenge rewards were extremely boring. might be the same thing again...

and no one will wear these instead of the ones they paid for
Last edited by auspexa on Apr 5, 2023, 6:36:47 PM
Kalandra one still the best so far. 2 bronze-ish knight sets in a row is really boring tbh.
Why are people getting so angry? They are literally given free cosmetics just for playing a FREE game and people are getting mad?

Be grateful for what you are given guys, they are providing an amazing game for you to play for free. This is just a nice little bonus and challenge for you to participate if you want to for collector purposes.

The entitlement of some people is shocking.
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 5, 2023, 6:38:08 PM
why its so ugly???

I understand its a "FREE" mtx but it can be at least... not so bad...

if Ill invest my time, and perhapps my money, playing at least I want to receive a pretty reward for do the challanges...

...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info