Crucible Challenge Rewards

So, just another armor? And one looking quite bad... Very disappointing. It looks like the goal was to add something with novelty but that you don't actually want to wear so would not hamper mtx sells.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Very disappointing and looks bad.
I love it and wish everyone good luck.
Don´t angry, just wondering!
I approve
"
Menacetech wrote:
Really like the voice stuff/currency on ground and animation with the armor. However, im just kinda over armor set challenge rewards atm. Were definitely due for something else on top of a challenge totem shakeup! Make it happen!

Im feeling the same way, im beyond sick of armor sets all the damn time.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Oblitus wrote:
So, just another armor? And one looking quite bad... Very disappointing. It looks like the goal was to add something with novelty but that you don't actually want to wear so would not hamper mtx sells.

I would like to have these chaos effects with the option without wearing that armor tier 5 as well and it would be a smart move like you said for them as well to sell armor MTXs/packs. And it doesn't look bad as few people mention, but it's all preference individually.

That being said I doubt that they will change now. Hopefully, in the future, they will be smarter, cause it's win/win for players and GGG if they put that effect on the ring or something.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
"
Thebigpp wrote:
Ruthless was a side project lol xd what a joke
I don't see any controversy, mind to explain?
"
LeGyy wrote:
2 Totems Nice side project
ikr, totally destroying game balance
I do like the set, but it honestly feels bad that we're getting 2 armor sets back-to-back on challenges with the same color scheme. Also, voice lines are probably tied to the entire set being equipped on T5, so... yeah.
Well... After Kalandra challenge rewards I feel like most of the stuff will feel like a letdown for me :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info