Crucible Challenge Rewards

"
SandeR87A wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I was trying to look really hard but is there a visual difference between the two totem poles?

They already said that both Statue's are Seperate from each other.
Also from collecting parts of this Statue.

Either way you do it in Normal League or in Ruthless. But in the end its the same Statue like every League.

You just have to Choose what you do now :) They looking exactly the same! Up to you for which one you going for basicly.

Ruthless totem seems bigger and is somewhat rugged, bleak.
now that makes me wanna try ruthless!
Throw in a mystery box and I might just come back and play this league.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
SandeR87A wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I was trying to look really hard but is there a visual difference between the two totem poles?

They already said that both Statue's are Seperate from each other.
Also from collecting parts of this Statue.

Either way you do it in Normal League or in Ruthless. But in the end its the same Statue like every League.

You just have to Choose what you do now :) They looking exactly the same! Up to you for which one you going for basicly.

Actually they are not exactly the same. Ruthless flag is different from the standard one.

I never missed a 40/40 Statue since i start playing :)

But im fine with the normal one.. For some reason they have to get a seperate now all of the sudden.

Looking for the Ruthless Challenges then but if its to Hard or took to much Effort and Work i stick to the normal one probably because thats a bunch of no sense in my eyes with 2 statues xD
Over 30 Leagues now and apparently they want force PPL to go for Ruthless/Trying to make it attractiv for ppl.
never cared for statues, if anything they are just a waste of effort that could be used better elsewhere.

So where can i find a challange list for this??
I Don'T WaNt arMoR. Says the one who bought all the founder's packs...
I dont like the art style at all. There has been a noticeable drop in quality with recent MTXs. Looks like the interns got involved too much.
I wanted to play this game with this league start, but now when i see this reward for lot of hour wht i need to play to get it, i wont play this game. Feels sad...
"
SandeR87A wrote:
Looking for the Ruthless Challenges then but if its to Hard or took to much Effort and Work i stick to the normal one probably because thats a bunch of no sense in my eyes with 2 statues xD

It's not hard, it just takes so much longer. So definitely a lot more work.
To get through the acts.
Until there is enough stuff around to trade/swap for what you need, to be independent enough to not growel for other peoples scraps.

I did RWG til 77. If I had come back sooner I would easily have done 80 or maybe 85, just didn't have time. The time investment is just so much bigger specially due the the rarity of support gems, absense of the usual movement gems (no imma-flash-dodge-outta-this fire on the floor) and slower clearspeed until you do have your gems.
Most of the non-supports can be had by serial-levelling alts to at least Siosa, just a terrible spam of making and deleting those. As a small bonus you are likely to pick up a few support per character that way.

Im telling you, timesink is the biggest adversary there, unless they have simply removed a bunch of the challenges, so that lower bar to hit is rooted in there simply not being stuff to achieve.
Trust me I was also, woah, only 2 to get full set?? And then about 3 seconds later: hey, this is poe and ggg. If it was a lot easier or faster, they would not be allowing it.
disappointing rewards for me, better aura or hideout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info