-MORBID- RECRUITING FOR AFF- Looking For Active Mature Gamers

-IGN:Nifferothia
-Discord:Mystogan#5382
-Experience Joined: Sep 21, 2012

Can i join ur guild ?
Recruitment Back Open
-IGN: Pots_Locus
-Discord: none atm but will create one if required.
-Experience: been playing since talisman league, i usually play terrible builds of my own creation since i refuse to play meta, i play in a very casual manner but i usually get 6 to 10 characters to level 90 every league and some others to 80+.

IGN: Shraken
Discord Name: Shraken
Experience: been playing POE since 2014, Had to take time off because my father's Health decided rapidly, and had a stroke and was bedridden for 5 years. He Passed in NOV 2022. I am looking to bring some happiness back into my life and I always loved POE, I just hate not having people to talk/play with.
I'm 36 (yes you read that right, back in the day I was playing MMORPGs on a 56k modem and AOL was still a thing) Hit me up if you want to ask anything, thank you for your time.
Still accepting members!
Hello im kinda new im making my alt right now wardloop. my main is srs poison build ign UnfortunateYouth discord synthet1c2183 experience newbie very active play evey day if im working tht day will play for about 2 3 hours if off way more
Currently Accepting Members!
-IGN:GetEmBoo
-Discord:Duta_1
-Experience: I have played a few leagues but am not super experienced looking for a guild with an active discord i generally play a few hours on weekdays and a bit more on weekends
-IGN: casperka
-Discord: casper_sk 7078
-Experience: i have around 500 hour on this game and want to join any good guild <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info