-MORBID- RECRUITING FOR AFF- Looking For Active Mature Gamers

^
^
IGN: NA
Discord:5T1N6FL0YD#9367
Experience: 40, coming from the Diablo2,3,2r scene. I've scratched the surfice of PoE 7 years ago when I've took a shadow character to lvl.45. I've recently started a whitch lvl38 and would love to play with groups. I am chill and I enjoy helping. I am not loot/trade obsessed.
^
IGN: OnvreDelShaco
Discord: ElJavi73#3279
Experience: Im actually a returning player, played around 100h a few years ago and now I'm coming back with almost no idea, looking for a community with knowledge about the game ^^
^
IGN:TrapGoBoomm
Discord: K-r-u-p-t#6052
Experience: Have about 2,390.9 hours played just recently can back to POE middle of last league, I'm fairly knowledgeable of this game, looking for a guild to share my knowledge and learn from other players. Just being solo gets to me sometimes.
Been in guild now for a couple of weeks and must say it’s been great. There’s always players online for having a chat/asking questions. As a new player everyone has been really helpful. Not only for advice but also for the materials and maps available in guild stash to experience mapping etc.

there’s group activities like 5-man domain of timeless conflict etc running also which is all great fun. Also if you’re having issues with lab, a boss or even during your game play through, someone is always willing to help.

Proper close knit and chilled vibes for mature gamers. Both US and EU based members also!

Highly recommend joining here!
Last edited by M0wgles on Apr 28, 2023, 3:13:20 PM
amazing guild, highly recommend.
IGN: @Nate_Aura
Discord: NateTheExile#2753
Experience: 7,000 hours + 1,200 between 2 accounts

I have 4, 5 Way carries in Standard and 3 Aurabot on different account.
Pay only self made builds, Only build guide I followed is Fivers Frosblades from back in 3.8.
I know how to extensively make builds on PoB and help anyone with build problems or just adding synergy to a build.

Prof of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pds-4iTtElY&t=75s
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Apr 29, 2023, 4:16:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info