Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Oops, All Nerfs: The League
"
Hoffen wrote:
GGG did you forget to post Minion mastery changes?

They dont give a F about minions :(
Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant 10% increased Cast Speed at gem level 1, scaling up to 20% at gem level 20. Supported Skills also now deal 10% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 25% at gem level 20 (previously 19%).

HUH?????
nothing about minions, reservations are gone, early speed is lowered... for all the promises of a fun new crafting mechanic, this league is just another punishing gamble and grind, we just have an illusion of more while actually getting less, cheers, see you for 3.22
GG NOOBS
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
Really if you hate aura stack so hard why just not change the whole arctype, maybe remove auras from the game or put them so you could have 1-3 auras max with no reserve.
Nothing new here just some hard nerfs with some little buff here and there as always but hey at least harvest survive and can go make those hard gamba cards videos.
And as the last time I don't need any life advice or gaming advice from you Mathil.
We deserve what we tolerate!
(New) Burning Enemies you kill have a 3% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Fire Damage

make it +x% per fire mastery
So...melee skills and weapons are still dead? nice. When diablo 4 is coming out?
feels like kalandra league all over again i hope that i am wrong and it feels like sancum
ruthless is a side project not effecting main game KEKW main event on ruthless btw :D
Perfect Crime? It was indeed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info