Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Archmage no buff, Glad no buffs.

Get on the pulse GGG
"
ㆍZombieㆍ wrote:

-------------------------last i checked...poe is free and your account doesnt seem to be a spender lol-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah because if you buy stash tabs, skins, pets or points they show up in your profile.

Go solve crimes sherlock.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
(New) 25% chance to open nearby Chests when you Cast a Spell

Biggest POG in all patch notes.
Just here to show how much money I spend on this game.
Pretty bummed about the removal of the crit spell suppression mastery and precision mana pres. The new things are more interesting but not nearly as fun. Sadge.
IGN Weebletz, Mirana_Callidus
Last edited by Timmy101 on Mar 30, 2023, 6:31:40 PM
"
greeenmartian wrote:
Just here to show how much money I spend on this game.

this
"
arome1 wrote:
Nothing new. New League is fun. But most of us still wait for meta shakeup for god knows how many leagues in a row..

THIS
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Some of those changes are pretty garbo, NGL.
Yet another nerf to Molten Shell. It outperforms other guard skills? Hmmm, I wonder why? Perhaps because they're crap? But instead of bringing them up to a level where we want to use them, just nerf the one guard skill worth using. Or just tone down the bullshit monsters and we won't need a trillion defensive layers to go against white mobs.

Wands are also rekt. The implicit change is monumentally stupid. Worthless at the start, and a nerf in endgame. RIP weapon archetype.
Gladiator buffs when GGG? Surely it needed mode than Pathfinder right? I mean okay it has only 5 player and making them happier isn't a prio, but maybe make it happen in near future?
Let's Go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info