The 3.21 Expansion Name Reveal is Tomorrow!

It would be cool if the name was a joke about diablo 4.
Last edited by hogancz on Mar 16, 2023, 7:36:17 AM
Immortal Souls :D
Boat league, here we come!!
"The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had been changed." ~ Orwell, 1984
Last edited by Proxava on Mar 16, 2023, 7:50:30 AM
I'm ready and hyped for: path of exile - grinding grain

A bakery management game where you grind mobs in maps for their delicious ingredients and upgrade materials for your bakery. Improve the quality of your bread and unlock new tasty recepies and pastries and start automating the baking process! (You still need to grind for ingredients)

The starving adventurers and wraeclast citizens have to pay breadcoins for your delicious creations.
And there is only one way for them to acquire those (otherwise completely useless and worthless) coins! Your little side hustle and second business: the pawn shop.

In the pawnshop adventurers will offer you their rares, currencies, uniques and other rewards.
The vision continues
"
SumTinWong wrote:
I'm ready and hyped for: path of exile - grinding grain

A bakery management game where you grind mobs in maps for their delicious ingredients and upgrade materials for your bakery. Improve the quality of your bread and unlock new tasty recepies and pastries and start automating the baking process! (You still need to grind for ingredients)

The starving adventurers and wraeclast citizens have to pay breadcoins for your delicious creations.
And there is only one way for them to acquire those (otherwise completely useless and worthless) coins! Your little side hustle and second business: the pawn shop.

In the pawnshop adventurers will offer you their rares, currencies, uniques and other rewards.

I would unironically love something like this.
Hear ye me! Harken to my call and listen as I prophecise! The name of the new expansion be "Trololo N: Nuclear bugaloo".
Abyss 2 ~ deep into the underground
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 16, 2023, 9:45:21 AM
Twitch right now:

Last Epoch - a beta game developed by a couple of people - 5100 viewers
Path of Exile - a 12 year old game with a lot of content - 580 viewers

Yes, it's the end of the league but POE has 10% of LEs viewers on Twitch, the majority of POE streamers are streaming LE, this says everything there is to say about the state of POE right now.

And BTW the changes done this league to the way character rarity is applied to the mob drops - not mentioned anywhere btw - was just the cherry on top of the massive nerfs done to the game in the past months.

So yeah... thanks for the pointless farming simulator that POE has become.

And if this isn't enough, D4 is lunching in a very short time, if this turns out to be a good game, good luck with keeping players in POE with all the nerfs, half-baked leagues and anti-player changes done to the game, and this is all thanks to "THE VISION".

Yes.. yes.. POE2, the culmination of "THE VISION", basically POE with a different campaign, some new items and ruthless built into the core game, ohh yes.. and even less drops!
Last edited by AngryC00kieZ on Mar 16, 2023, 9:54:11 AM
"

Twitch right now:

Last Epoch - a beta game developed by a couple of people - 5100 viewers
Path of Exile - a 12 year old game with a lot of content - 580 viewers

Yes, it's the end of the league but POE has 10% of LEs viewers on Twitch, the majority of POE streamers are streaming LE, this says everything there is to say about the state of POE right now.

And BTW the changes done this league to the way character rarity is applied to the mob drops - not mentioned anywhere btw - was just the cherry on top of the massive nerfs done to the game in the past months.

So yeah... thanks for the pointless farming simulator that POE has become.

And if this isn't enough, D4 is lunching in a very short time, if this turns out to be a good game, good luck with keeping players in POE with all the nerfs, half-baked leagues and anti-player changes done to the game, and this is all thanks to "THE VISION".

Yes.. yes.. POE2, the culmination of "THE VISION", basically POE with a different campaign, some new items and ruthless built into the core game, ohh yes.. and even less drops!

As someone who:

1) likes Last Epoch and is currently spamming the fuck out of it
2) isn't too crazy about modern PoE and hated Sanctum

I still have to say that the above post has got to be the most whack shit I've ever read. Last Epoch just had its most anticipated release ever and people are playing despite a massive clusterfuck of a launch with worse issues than any recent PoE-release including nearly unplayable multiplayer.

Meanwhile PoE is at the tail end of the league where very few people play.

There is nothing indicative of anything about the streamer disparity of those numbers, and you have to be huffing a mix of cocaine and acid to think there is.
Last edited by Grone on Mar 16, 2023, 10:12:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info