[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Could I have you look at my character Nado_Desync and tell me what I need to change for the level I am. It seems now I can't get past lvl 81 and have a really tough time running any map I try. Unbuffed i'm sitting at 13,143 tornado shot dps on the hotbar. But it seems ever rare mob I come across I do like 1 damage worth of HP to him like every 30 seconds, takes me like 10 min per rare to kill them. And don't even wanna talk about the bosses, not sure if I missed a skill slot somewhere that's hindering me or what.
Thanks for the guide!

Wanted to ask if it does make sense to switch to the High Budget Crit Skill tree without a massive Thread of Hope? I have the rest of the jewels but cant afford the massive Thread of Hope for now.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
"
Xentriques wrote:
Could I have you look at my character Nado_Desync and tell me what I need to change for the level I am. It seems now I can't get past lvl 81 and have a really tough time running any map I try. Unbuffed i'm sitting at 13,143 tornado shot dps on the hotbar. But it seems ever rare mob I come across I do like 1 damage worth of HP to him like every 30 seconds, takes me like 10 min per rare to kill them. And don't even wanna talk about the bosses, not sure if I missed a skill slot somewhere that's hindering me or what.

attack builds need damage on their weapons.

Check the note section in the pob, the different skillsets, item sets, trees.
I think you don't have enough mana to cast your skills too.
https://pobb.in/ZtKUPnY4ohlL

When you get the time can you peep my pob? I've never done a bow build or played very many leagues. Am I doing well? What should I focus on upgrading, and am I ready to start transitiong to nado shot?

I have around 50 divs to spend on upgrades, can yall look at my build (mmmunchmaster) and tell me what should be a priority to improve? I'm thinking about getting a bow with higher ele dps and that can fire 2 additional arrows, then gonna go for the ricochet jewels.
"
Theuer93 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Wanted to ask if it does make sense to switch to the High Budget Crit Skill tree without a massive Thread of Hope? I have the rest of the jewels but cant afford the massive Thread of Hope for now.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Absolutely, you would need a few adjustments, mostly the pathing since thread of hope changes it
"
Purplecroc wrote:

When you get the time can you peep my pob? I've never done a bow build or played very many leagues. Am I doing well? What should I focus on upgrading, and am I ready to start transitiong to nado shot?

You're doing really well! I would just encourage you to craft your flasks asap. We invest a couple of points to increase their effect and uptime so it's very worthwhile to craft them to at least T2 suffixes. (evasion, armour, reduce effect of curse). The logical next step would be interrogation jewel too, to make your rage sustain much better and increase your damage.

BTW, you're very much ready to transition to tornado shot, in fact you should probably also drop your artillery ballistae at the same time and combine your 2 manaforge setups into one like in the level 90 crit skill set, you'll definitely have enough damage imo.
"
MacMowgli wrote:
I have around 50 divs to spend on upgrades, can yall look at my build (mmmunchmaster) and tell me what should be a priority to improve? I'm thinking about getting a bow with higher ele dps and that can fire 2 additional arrows, then gonna go for the ricochet jewels.

That seem about right! I would personally look for a cheap corruption on gloves first then either go for your plan or save up for Headhunter if you have the resolve for that.
"
yankuch wrote:
"
Purplecroc wrote:

You're doing really well! I would just encourage you to craft your flasks asap. We invest a couple of points to increase their effect and uptime so it's very worthwhile to craft them to at least T2 suffixes. (evasion, armour, reduce effect of curse). The logical next step would be interrogation jewel too, to make your rage sustain much better and increase your damage.

BTW, you're very much ready to transition to tornado shot, in fact you should probably also drop your artillery ballistae at the same time and combine your 2 manaforge setups into one like in the level 90 crit skill set, you'll definitely have enough damage imo.

:D well hell yeah! I was wondering if was ready to make some swaps over to TS. I'll get on that, flasks, and the interrogation!
Last edited by Purplecroc on Dec 24, 2023, 12:15:12 AM
Can anyone look at my build and suggest any further upgrades please? https://pobb.in/uC-9kYs_bVe6

I'm thinking of getting a better ele dam bow, better lethal pride and additional projectile tattoo. Do you have any other suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info