Ruthless with Gold Twitch Highlights

Kripp is so pog he gets two highlights xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The clip from Aris/ "Avoiding The Puddle" is not a league specific highlight. This is the normal console experience and albeit the funniest instance of it. Rubberbanding is so common it's a normal part of gameplay, in addition to severe frame stutters and game crashes. Console version is still such a dysfunctional entity years after release. Really shows a lack of care and effort. Sometimes I go back to console PoE just to play with my friend and I'm reminded of why I bought a PC. Basically forced to in order to enjoy this game, and I really do love it. But yikes [Removed By Support]
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Mar 13, 2023, 8:40:15 PM
No highlights of people hitting 90? Or the race people had to 90?
Know what'd be a fun event?

Ruthless with Prophecy.
These highlights.... Oy. I don't even do streams but this is just desperate. Gotta keep the hype train rolling tho, even when there's nothing to hype?

If this wasn't a time-filler event waiting for season rollover, 10 ppl would be playing it. 10 very ill people.

"
Cannibalism wrote:
God I love Ruthless <3
We are so many people that enjoy this "oldschool" way to play. Please make a dedicated team to support the mode so we can get an even better experience playing it how the game was intended to be played.
No to everything you said and probably most of what you think.

"14.5k on ladder is level 46" does not equal "so many people enjoying" this. (Anecdotally I've actually never seen a ladder where so many of the end pages are at minimum level.)

How about you pay for private leagues instead? Then GGG can use your money to pay the person to take yet more features out for you. And plz GGG do not mingle funds from the real game with those. If u want to take funds from the R ppl to make the real game better, that's fine tho.

"Intended to be played" ... not even sure where you are getting this from. Not only is that the practical opposite of anything that's been said about R, but the game that exists -- including the early days... the game that was released, and got popular, and is the reason any of this got as far as it has -- is the example of how it was "intended" to be played. SMH. If they had released this as the game, it would have been shit on, laughed at, and hated. Kinda like it is now.

There are many sub-modern ARPGs that actually do play somewhat like this. So... go play those? Or maybe Space Invaders.
Last edited by xSTGx on Mar 13, 2023, 11:54:29 PM
the most disappointing mode i've seen in my life. How many ppl plays this mode? like 100?
It is realy good to see a legend Krip still playing...
Kripp is such BORING creator to watch its insane, hes good if you want to sleep in 5 min max.
Dunno its like he Burnd out on life ;O
O crab
Last edited by StrongAndSexy on Mar 14, 2023, 5:55:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info