[3.24] Hollow Palm Frenzy Build | Raider | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

"
Darthshiva wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
First, thank you for the build!

Is this a good build for Delve? Tanky is the build? Any tips?

I'm doing a variant build of this, and it's comfortable in delve with 45k armour, and 49% chance to block attack.

Thanks for the info!!
Can this build do uber bosses etc?
So this is definitely my favorite build I've played so far. I'm a big fan of the going fast and punching stuff to death with frenzy.

I've spent a fair amount of time trying to see what other survivability I could squeeze out of the margins in the passive tree, and it turns out to be very hard. Because it's evasion/suppression based, it feels like sometimes you just pop if things line up poorly.

I've killed most of the non-ubers at this point except for Maven, but I haven't tried that yet because I actually suck at this game - but in the hands of a better player it'd probably be no problem.

Funny enough, I feel like this would be kicked into overdrive if GGG ever allowed you to unarmed flicker strike because all the pieces of this line up so well with that. Maybe some day.
Last edited by Ziiro on May 21, 2023, 12:25:10 PM
Sorry, i am not that good at the game. It seems that there is not much going on in terms of AoE or am i missing something?
"
Durndahl wrote:
Sorry, i am not that good at the game. It seems that there is not much going on in terms of AoE or am i missing something?

The dervishes do alright on the AOE, but also with the Attack Mastery granting "Non-Vaal skills strike 1 additional enemy" and Tribal Fury anointment causing melee strike skills to splash, a single frenzy hit will cleave most packs down in my experience.

Divergent Frenzy also gives "Melee strikes target 1 additional enemy."
Last edited by Ziiro on May 23, 2023, 10:34:41 AM
Oh i see, thanks for the explanation. Sounds pretty neat.
It could just be bad at the game, but this feels a bit squishy with just evasion + spell suppression at only about 4k HP. Evasion only seems to hit 90% , and thats with the flasks active. Since crucible doesn't have access to relics, any suggestions to improve survivability/defenses without sacrificing too much DPS? Should we go out of our way to grab acrobatics on tree?
I decided to try this build on a modest budget to see what I could accomplish, as well as if I'd even enjoy the build. I set out on this quest with a 5div budget.

What I achieved in this process:

Level100
1600+ Dex
8Mil Frenzy DPS
62.4k EHP
4.3k Life
All advised Auras

I've been able to handle the guardians, shaper, elder, maven, and Sirus with this build.

I've yet to test uber shaper/elder due to laziness, I have not done any of the harder maven invitations for the same reason.

I'm currently working on seeing how far it can delve with the current setup. I'm also looking into other gem options to spice up melee. So far ice crash and cyclone are the best options I've found, frenzy still remains #1 for damage output though.

Thanks for the build idea, this has been a blast to play despite the simplicity of the build.
Last edited by RxNyQuil on Jun 5, 2023, 3:36:45 AM
"
RxNyQuil wrote:
I decided to try this build on a modest budget to see what I could accomplish, as well as if I'd even enjoy the build. I set out on this quest with a 5div budget.

What I achieved in this process:

Level100
1600+ Dex
8Mil Frenzy DPS
62.4k EHP
4.3k Life
All advised Auras

I've been able to handle the guardians, shaper, elder, maven, and Sirus with this build.

I've yet to test uber shaper/elder due to laziness, I have not done any of the harder maven invitations for the same reason.

I'm currently working on seeing how far it can delve with the current setup. I'm also looking into other gem options to spice up melee. So far ice crash and cyclone are the best options I've found, frenzy still remains #1 for damage output though.

Thanks for the build idea, this has been a blast to play despite the simplicity of the build.

yo send out a POB buddy
Thanks for the guide! I'm currently leveling the character, but I already like how smooth its going. Could You please explain how You got Acrobatics? I saw You mentioned a relic of some kind but I do not see it here anywhere.

Again, thank You for the build idea!
Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info