[3.24] Hollow Palm Frenzy Build | Raider | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Made the build better:

1. Get fortify tattoo
2. Drop fortify gem
3. Use anom behead for maps, damage on full life on bosses
4. Drop all spell suppression nodes when dex high enough.
5. Use fractal thoughts helm
6. Add passive mastery to be immune to poison
7. Pantheon Solaris always with all bonuses
8. Flask 1: life with immune curse (you are now immune to all)
9. Other flasks: sin of rebirth more dps, atziri chaos res, bottled faith obvious
10. For bosses to quickly gen charges remove lions roar, use worm flask for quick charges
11. Get big tattoo to speed up life leech, and then one attack leech tattoo. Now you are at 30% instant leech at big bosses which is only necessary at the beginning of the fight.
12. Passive node mastery to change your "full life" to 90%. Damage on full life will now be very consistent.

On phased bosses like shaper: start with damage on full life. Flip to behead during the warp. And keep it in for remainder of fight if you can keep the mods from enemies. Once shaper is less than 50% life he takes 110% more damage cus of cull and behead.

Big bosses with phases but no enemies just use damage on full life.

I can finish a map in 30 seconds. I can kill bosses with no phase in 1 to 5 seconds.

Best part I spent 20 div total.
Last edited by phroztbyt3 on Sep 13, 2023, 12:03:19 AM
Forgot to mention: get 1 gem to have immune to corrupted blood. My bad.
"
phroztbyt3 wrote:
Made the build better:

9. Other flasks: sin of rebirth more dps, atziri chaos res, bottled faith obvious

Correct me if im wrong but doesn't brutality supp negate the dps from both sin's rebirth and Atziri's promise? Or am I missing something?
.... never mind I answered my question
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Nov 30, 2023, 1:18:50 PM
it is playable without 1 additional target?
Hey, in your config from the PoB, you have a enemy Crushed and Intimidated checked, but there seems to be no source of it anywhere. Am I just missing something?
"
vulcanfury12 wrote:
Hey, in your config from the PoB, you have a enemy Crushed and Intimidated checked, but there seems to be no source of it anywhere. Am I just missing something?

If you're still curious, 10% chance to crush enemies comes from level 5 awakened brutality. 10% to intimidate enemies on hit for 4 seconds comes from level 5 awakened melee physical damage.
Adorned might be worth a look. Life+dex and mana reservation +dex aren't too expensive. Could shuffle the tree a bit and get rid of some the less efficient nodes in favour of jewels.
Hi, thx for this very funny build, 2 questions :
-Somme issue to proc Dancing Dervishes on single target (boss) when i cant do any kills. On your video, I can't see the 2 hands sword in your hands for bosses, do you take it off?
- Iron Reflexes for juste 1 point? Dext provide no more ER with Magebane yet, why not convert all ER remaining in Armor? Feels more tanky no?
This has nothing to do with Affliction.

The Fortify Tatoo and the Anomalous Behead jewel are not in the league. I wish I head the behead jewel but there are no Anomalous jewels in Affliction.

If your are building In Standard you should come out and say it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info