[3.22] CheapBunny's Self Ignite Ancestral Protector Slayer| Wilma's Requital | Mokou's Embrace

I think the The Balance of Terror is unavailable, it seems to be sanctum exclusive, rip aswell
So I have a level 98 slayer, built to TbXi's cyclone slayer.

I can clear maps like a mo, but I can't boss kill.

How easy of a swap would this be?
"
Jonnywyatt wrote:
So I have a level 98 slayer, built to TbXi's cyclone slayer.

I can clear maps like a mo, but I can't boss kill.

How easy of a swap would this be?

Melee build generally has harder time killing end game bosses.

I personally think that swapping a build is not hard as long as you have enough currencies, especially you are already a slayer.

(Note that the Terror of Balance unique jewel is no longer available if you planning to do this build in Crucible league, you can replace it with a rare jewel)
Last edited by cheapbunny on May 18, 2023, 4:32:44 AM
3.22 seems to have 'buffed' this build with new leech mastery and bringing back sanctum jewel
"
Hallu123 wrote:
3.22 seems to have 'buffed' this build with new leech mastery and bringing back sanctum jewel

Yup, return of the jewel is really nice
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 14, 2023, 8:48:11 AM
Updated to 3.22
I rolled a Chieftain to play with the ascendancy changes. Being able to ignore ignite while still benefiting from it is nice, but do you think it will struggle with damage compared to Slayer in the endgame?
"
xingtheking wrote:
I rolled a Chieftain to play with the ascendancy changes. Being able to ignore ignite while still benefiting from it is nice, but do you think it will struggle with damage compared to Slayer in the endgame?

There is no synergy from Chieftain other than the ignite node, I think it is better to go with berserker and get forbidden jewel for unaffected by ignite node
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 19, 2023, 12:42:02 PM
"
cheapbunny wrote:

There is no synergy from Chieftain other than the ignite node, I think it is better to go with berserker and get forbidden jewel for unaffected by ignite node

Thanks for the reply!
Unrelated: The new Trauma Support gem lets you use Frenzy to proc self-ignite, which is probably easier than devoting hotkeys for both Frenzy and Boneshatter.
"
xingtheking wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:

Thanks for the reply!
Unrelated: The new Trauma Support gem lets you use Frenzy to proc self-ignite, which is probably easier than devoting hotkeys for both Frenzy and Boneshatter.

Good point, for some reason I thought trauma support wont work with axe, will update the guide later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info