[3.22] CheapBunny's Self Ignite Ancestral Protector Slayer| Wilma's Requital | Mokou's Embrace

"
Hallu123 wrote:
Congratulations on the build of the week, almost think this would've been the better choice, have enjoyed the build.

Great build guide and honestly something that seemed super fun - trying it out on Chieftain right now. One massive wall I am running into tho is having by far not enough damage and to be quite honest I can't even figure out why...
"
Dertador wrote:
Great build guide and honestly something that seemed super fun - trying it out on Chieftain right now. One massive wall I am running into tho is having by far not enough damage and to be quite honest I can't even figure out why...

Chieftain ascendancy convert physical damage to fire, which does not work well with impale and pride.
So Sanctum confirmed not going core yet, meaning that relic is gone, what's the suggestion to fix mana problem then?
"
Koopix wrote:
So Sanctum confirmed not going core yet, meaning that relic is gone, what's the suggestion to fix mana problem then?

Remove Precision, using 2 lifetap support and take 2 mana nodes on tree can fix the mana problem, but wont be able to spam totem anymore (still can comfortably do maps). I will update the guide before next league.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Mar 11, 2023, 10:43:39 PM
Updated to 3.21.
Can't find anything with Ancestral Protector increases attack speed on any helms atm, is it still worth it to switch to the helm without it. Or should I just wait until one becomes available?
"
undeadhuey wrote:
Can't find anything with Ancestral Protector increases attack speed on any helms atm, is it still worth it to switch to the helm without it. Or should I just wait until one becomes available?

It's still worht using the helmet as long as you got mokou embrace. By the way, in case you are not aware, this build cannot do elemental dmg because of brutality support, the ele dmg on your weapon does nothing for the build
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
undeadhuey wrote:

It's still worht using the helmet as long as you got mokou embrace. By the way, in case you are not aware, this build cannot do elemental dmg because of brutality support, the ele dmg on your weapon does nothing for the build

I just got the weapon because it had the links, wasn't actually using for the ele dmg. Also i'm not sure sure you survive because I feel like i'm getting 1 hit all the time. Am I missing something?
Am I slow, or does the POB builder not show leveling guide on skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info