[3.22] WinterOrb CwC Lightning Warp Occulist, UPDATED for 3.22

Yes, it works in 3.22. I just tried it with a fairly low budget (less than 5 div).

I've updated the guide for 3.22, still kind of rough on the high ends as I didn't play much this league and thus not much currency to do the min-max.
I'll add more min-maxed version from other folks as I see them.
This is my build this league with a slight variant, saw your post on reddit and wanted to share. (Might help you for your min/max version)

https://poe.ninja/pob/pBr

For Uber-Boss variant get a 2nd pair of gloves or a white socket and swap in powercharge on crit for 54% more damage in your winterorb setup
Last edited by Night1337mare on Sep 25, 2023, 1:27:26 PM
"
Night1337mare wrote:
This is my build this league with a slight variant, saw your post on reddit and wanted to share. (Might help you for your min/max version)

https://poe.ninja/pob/pBr

For Uber-Boss variant get a 2nd pair of gloves or a white socket and swap in powercharge on crit for 54% more damage in your winterorb setup

great ! I've added your PoB as the min-maxed version to the guide. Elementalist just grants more damage and nice looking bubble.
"
muzimuzi42 wrote:
Yes, it works in 3.22. I just tried it with a fairly low budget (less than 5 div).

I've updated the guide for 3.22, still kind of rough on the high ends as I didn't play much this league and thus not much currency to do the min-max.

What works, the build or the Nimis return projectiles?

Build works just fine, and im blasting maps, also made a ton of changes though but im reluctant to buy Nimis due to not knowing if the return projectiles work anymore and i cant seem to find conclusive evidence about this.

Eh, might just have to buy it and figure it out xD gulp
"
Yunojelly wrote:
"
muzimuzi42 wrote:

What works, the build or the Nimis return projectiles?

Build works just fine, and im blasting maps, also made a ton of changes though but im reluctant to buy Nimis due to not knowing if the return projectiles work anymore and i cant seem to find conclusive evidence about this.

Eh, might just have to buy it and figure it out xD gulp

Yeah, I looked over in poe.ninja and have not seen many folks using nimis with winter orb, most of them use the more expensive +1 max power charge ring instead.

I'll try it out once I get my ToTA cheese character on line and grind out some currency in ToTA.
Anyway to make this build work in 3.23 without phantasmal LW and the Ralakesh's boots change ?
Last edited by Tradnia on Dec 2, 2023, 2:31:13 PM
Came to ask the same thing, I assume it dead with the boot change, vortex not being instant anymore, and the phantasmal LW change
To solve vortex not being instant and duration scaling of LW, what if we replace vortex with frostblink, and LW with frostblink of wintry blast?
We can then get rid of Timeclasp and less duration support.
I believe frostblink has a minimum blink distance which makes the idea a bit clunky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info