[3.20] Ephemeral Edge Flicker Strike Trickster - Super tanky mapper

"
Juanzito wrote:
Hello!

Can we get an update for this build for 3.23 ? Keen to try it out as it seems to be an amazing Build !

Hey, I'm glad you're excited for it!

No promises on an updated POB - I'm going to have really limited time before league launch, unfortunately. That said, I'll give it a shot. It's been several leagues, and it'd be good to formalize some of the excellent changes that the community has figured out with it.

If for whatever reason I can't get an updated POB out (somewhat likely) - I would encourage you to check out PoENinja. Search for ephemeral edge as the weapon, and flicker strike as a skill, and you're going to find many examples of how people are running it these days. One of the big changes is that we're integrating volatility support now, and of course we're no longer able to get precise technique on a sanctified relic or a tattoo, so you'll need to burn a few points to get there manually.

Obviously there's a ton of changes in the upcoming league - including a whole second ascendancy - that will change things here, and I'm definitely *not* going to account for those in an updated POB. The goal would be to create a `standard` POB that people could use as a base during any league. I *would* like to wait until transfigured flicker is available, though, because that might completely change the build, as you might expect.
My main question here going into 3.23, with the removal of the lucky strikes lightning mastery, how nerfed is this build?
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
My main question here going into 3.23, with the removal of the lucky strikes lightning mastery, how nerfed is this build?

In 3.22 these builds use Voice of the Storm, Lapis Amulet to get the lucky strikes. Considering we previously used a rare amulet, we lost some ES and other normal stuff like resistances.

You can see numerous endgame variants of the build from 3.22 league from here on poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor?skills=Flicker+Strike&uniqueitems=Ephemeral+Edge&class=Trickster
"
Juanzito wrote:
Hello!

Can we get an update for this build for 3.23 ? Keen to try it out as it seems to be an amazing Build !

Hey, hogging this to point to the new build guide I made for 3.23, this is very similar to OP's build as in it shares it's core principles almost entirely, but extremely optimized and up to date.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3472898

Felt since you didn't get around to update your guide yourself yet OP, I'd share mine for people looking at yours, LMK if you want the link removed.
Last edited by Tarekis on Jan 3, 2024, 8:06:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info