New Microtransactions: Proximity Light Hideout Decoration and Cannonade Volley Effect

You guys invest so much time and are so creative with some of these MTX, yet you cannot give us some more quality of life to the actual game.

Divines are going to the moon, chaos orbs could use a stack increase. Even just raising the stack size to 20 would make a huge difference.
Loot overall is still abysmal, especially some currencies.

Sorry, but the proximity light might be great for some moody ho ... but when can we expect the disco ball with disco lighting?
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Dec 28, 2022, 9:16:32 PM
sweet
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Literal glass cannon
When old boxes gonna hit the shop?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
i these are cool but i would also love a darkness mod, to be able to make areas darker, so you can have a moody dark dungeon which fits most of the mtx and lore

also why are they different prices??? why is green 50 and red 70 ... they are colours everyone has different tastes they should all be equal no?
we need new microtransaction that change word "hideout" in hideout name to "dancefloor"
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Proximity Light effects are kind of cheating in my opinion since they are providing light in dark places when worn as a MTX and this replaces in part the "light radius" mechanic that the game has to offer. If it's only applied to the player when at his hideout then fine :-/
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
One day it will be a shield crush MTX, i believe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info